User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

Another question: is it common for Sixes to mistype as Nines? It seems paradoxical, I know, but I've seen some people being typed as Sixes and Nines by different websites... I myself have been wondering whether Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist is Nine or a Six...

Also, if anyone suspects I might be another type besides those two, don't be afraid to complexify my doubts!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Another question: is it common for Sixes to mistype as Nines? It seems paradoxical, I know, but I've seen some people being typed as Sixes and Nines by different websites... I myself have been wondering whether Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist is Nine or a Six...

Also, if anyone suspects I might be another type besides those two, don't be afraid to complexify my doubts!
    a healthy 6 will be very much like a 9. some examples of this are Ellen Degeneres and Chuck Norris

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    a healthy 6 will be very much like a 9. some examples of this are Ellen Degeneres and Chuck Norris
    Good point!

Conversely, would an unhealthy Nine resemble a Six? (integration/disintegration points)

Also, are Nines always as happy-go-lucky and undisturbed as profiles make them out to be?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Good point!

Conversely, would an unhealthy Nine resemble a Six? (integration/disintegration points)

Also, are Nines always as happy-go-lucky and undisturbed as profiles make them out to be?
    yes, but I don't think you're unhealthy.
    no, 9s are often timid and have trouble asserting themselves and getting lost and confused

MBTI
    IsFJ

yes, but I don't think you're unhealthy.
    Aw shucks, thank you! I do think I've still got a long way to go though...

no, 9s are often timid and have trouble asserting themselves and getting lost and confused
    Dis you mean to say they have trouble getting lost and confused, or that they are prone to getting lost and confused?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Aw shucks, thank you! I do think I've still got a long way to go though...

Dis you mean to say they have trouble getting lost and confused, or that they are prone to getting lost and confused?
    I meant that 9s sometimes have trouble focusing and the external world often seems to move very fast to them

MBTI
    IsFJ

I meant that 9s sometimes have trouble focusing and the external world often seems to move very fast to them
    I can relate to that, but I do admit I kind of amplify my anxiety by being antecipatory... Sometimes it seems like "free time" is just an interval between two deadlines, but, instead of stimulating me to work harder, that feeling only dampens some of my favorite activities - I can't get too invested when I read something because I feel guilty for not doing something useful... Does that sound like archetypical Six neurosis?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I can relate to that, but I do admit I kind of amplify my anxiety by being antecipatory... Sometimes it seems like "free time" is just an interval between two deadlines, but, instead of stimulating me to work harder, that feeling only dampens some of my favorite activities - I can't get too invested when I read something because I feel guilty for not doing something useful... Does that sound like archetypical Six neurosis?
    actually, this seems to point to both INFJ and (interestingly enough) type 1.

MBTI
    IsFJ

actually, this seems to point to both INFJ and (interestingly enough) type 1.
    I dunno... My mother - who I think is either a 7 or a 9 - says sometimes I'm really annoying because I refrain from complaining and getting angry. Do many Ones receive that kind of complaint?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I dunno... My mother - who I think is either a 7 or a 9 - says sometimes I'm really annoying because I refrain from complaining and getting angry. Do many Ones receive that kind of complaint?
    not sure. I don't think you're a 1 though. I think you're a 2w1