Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Also, feel free to give your 2¢, people other than Elfboy! Any contribution is appreciated.
    hey!

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    hey!
    Sorry, dude - you ain't chopped liver! I just kinda wanted a second opinion...

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

lol I know

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Hmmm.... lets see then, I'd say 1, 5, 6, and 9 are your strongest, if you go by one type the neither 9w1 or 5w6, although by tri-type, I would say 9, 5, and 2, although not necesarily in that order.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh and this site offers some really good descriptions as well: http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    IsFJ

Thanks a load, SI!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Hmmm.... lets see then, I'd say 1, 5, 6, and 9 are your strongest, if you go by one type the neither 9w1 or 5w6, although by tri-type, I would say 9, 5, and 2, although not necesarily in that order.
    Did you mean to say "then either"? Just asking, I was a bit confused...

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yes I meant "then either", I lack the ability to double check my grammer and spelling errors

MBTI
    IsFJ

Hmmm, I'll elaborate a bit on Six vs. Nine. Trouble is, I feel like I'm in a midpoint between the two...

Like a Six, I antecipate - moreso than my ISFP mom, but not to the point of catastrophism; I get afraid of being emotionally disturbed - or even scarred - by grisly images or physical sensations; I wonder if people think I'm strange and alienated even when they're kinda friendly; I wonder if I'm "doing well"; I hate disappointing people and fear they'll "cut me off" for not responding adequately; I sometimes experience paralyzing self-doubt; I have some pride issues, and fear no one takes me seriously; I try to be friendly to gain affection and "be okay in other's books"; I'm a bit "negative", as my mom says; I "hoard" a bit too much, since I wonder if I'll need/want X in the future (Chekhov's Gun Syndrome?)

Like a Nine, I'm trusting; I'm somewhat escapistic, though I like to think of my personal reading as more than a "distraction"; I'm a bit alienated from the social scene; I don't let people know when I'm hurt or sad, unless they're my confidantes; I highly value tolerance towards different people; I often refrain too much from expressing my opinions; I often avoid confrontation and even debate; I avoid thinking too much about "dark" things and I have a bit of a dislike for cynics.

I've also heard that Fives look for what disturbs them in thought systems, while Nines look for a sense of harmony. While I'm not a New Age retro-hippie, I do avoid thinking about things like ulterior motives and political forces too much...

For a final tidbit, you know how, in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, the "Belle" musical number showed how the entire village thinks Belle is a nutty oddball behind her back, even though they're friendly(-ish) to her? I sometimes feel like my college acquaintances do something similar, except substituting the interest and suspicion of the SJs for the apathy and exasperation of the NTs (yeah, he's nice, but he's so... mindless.)

(Too Wall-O-Text? )

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Viridian
    Like a Six, I antecipate - moreso than my ISFP mom, but not to the point of catastrophism; I get afraid of being emotionally disturbed - or even scarred - by grisly images or physical sensations; I wonder if people think I'm strange and alienated even when they're kinda friendly; I wonder if I'm "doing well"; I hate disappointing people and fear they'll "cut me off" for not responding adequately; I sometimes experience paralyzing self-doubt; I have some pride issues, and fear no one takes me seriously; I try to be friendly to gain affection and "be okay in other's books"; I'm a bit "negative", as my mom says; I "hoard" a bit too much, since I wonder if I'll need/want X in the future (Chekhov's Gun Syndrome?)
    Actually, this seems like an enneagram three, it's incredibly image focused and the basic fear is how people percieve you.

Like a Nine, I'm trusting; I'm somewhat escapistic, though I like to think of my personal reading as more than a "distraction"; I'm a bit alienated from the social scene; I don't let people know when I'm hurt or sad, unless they're my confidantes; I highly value tolerance towards different people; I often refrain too much from expressing my opinions; I often avoid confrontation and even debate; I avoid thinking too much about "dark" things and I have a bit of a dislike for cynics.

I've also heard that Fives look for what disturbs them in thought systems, while Nines look for a sense of harmony. While I'm not a New Age retro-hippie, I do avoid thinking about things like ulterior motives and political forces too much...
    Seems like a 9 to me.

Alright, I'd say for your heart - 3, gut - 9, and head - 5. In order I'm thinking 9 - 3 - 5, with wings: 9w1 > 3w4 > 5w6. This is just my inital guess for now, so don't take it too seriously, but consider if it fits.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Thanks for the response!

Actually, this seems like an enneagram three, it's incredibly image focused and the basic fear is how people percieve you.
    Well, I thought the distinction was that Threes focus on achieving success, while Sixes focus on avoiding failure. Does that sound right?

Seems like a 9 to me.

Alright, I'd say for your heart - 3, gut - 9, and head - 5. In order I'm thinking 9 - 3 - 5, with wings: 9w1 > 3w4 > 5w6. This is just my inital guess for now, so don't take it too seriously, but consider if it fits.
    Profile descriptions could be part of why I'm reluctant to say Nine... They're supposed to be these "don't worry, be happy" types, but thing is, I seldom get relaxed enough to truly enjoy something, always feeling anxious about what will happen when "playtime" is over, as well as guilty for not using my free time to do something to be less of a burden...

It's not like I'm bullied or anything (though I was, briefly, in middle school), but I keep thinking I'm one of the "types" my classmates loathe. Journalism university consists, for me, of politically active NTs groaning at SJ professionals, if you get my drift.