• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another Infamous thread on whats my type? :)

Mysterious15

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hello,
I have taken a few quizzes online and well I have gotten mixed results on two test I got INFJ and on another it was IN-something (sorry forgot)
I was wondering if I could ask you guys for help....
thnx

Okay so this is how I am:

1)If a new person walks into the room, I at once try to be friendly and strike a conversation.
2)I am very picky with who I should count as my 'real' friend and I forget about people a little quickly, the only people I don't forget about is those I have had a very meaningful conversation with or helped.
3) I feel very happy when I am helping someone.
4) I love to read, write and sometimes sing, but I only disclose one attribute with certain people.
5) There is no one who knows everything about me, and there are some things I easily reveal to strangers which I guard from my friends. (This really annoys me but there is something inside which rings warning bells whenever I resolve to tell my friends)
6) I can sense peoples moods quite easily by listening to their voice, or observing their facial expressions.
7) I have many goals and I strive towards them, I do achieve them in the end but sometimes I get side-tracked (its usually because of a good book or cartoon)
8) With strangers I am the most patient and amiable person around, with my family I am short-tempered and rude. (well not that rude but I do have to bite my tongue a lot)
9) I love spending a day with one close friend more than going to a party, but when I do go to a party I am making sure no one is left out.
10) I usually escape to my own world when faced with things such as scoldings but when everybody in my house is angry/sad/disappointed I can't eat or think of anything else.
11) If I am angry at my friend I don't show it, but try to deal with them as I would with a stranger, (be friendly and stuff) while I am crying inside.
12) I don't like the spotlight ever, but always manage to catch the eyes of people unintentionally. (its usually about studies, or how good I am and such.)
13) When being praised I don't know what to do (I do respond with a smile and thank you but following that is a sentence or two about how really not good I am)
But I don't mind praising others and sometimes its in excess.

Okay that's about it.........I really do wonder if I have a type, I seem like a hypocrite so good to people outside, but can't tolerate my own family sometimes.......
thank you for reading! :D

Mysterious15

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Oh yes and I forgot to mention, that I can sense people's moods by looking in their eyes.....if that is any help....:)