• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type a character?

Laurasaur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hey, I'm in the process of developing a character for an RPG (yeah, I know, I'm a total nerd) and I was thinking that coming up with a likely MBTI type for him might be helpful for getting inside his head so to speak. I'm not so good at typing though so I thought you guys might be able to come up with something.

- He's got two older brothers and a younger sister. One five years older who he kind of hero-worships and another closer in age who he argues and competes with more. Feels a lot of pressure to live up to their standards. Protective of his sister.
- Bit of a chip on his shoulder about their family not having a lot of money, kind of expects wealth to go hand in hand with being stuck-up.
- Big fan of football (soccer) and likes going running and on bike rides with his dog in tow. Very fond of animals. Also a bit of a geek in that he likes Sci-Fi and Fantasy literature and comic books.
- Likes the idea that everybody should be feel to follow their dreams in life but in reality would be hesitant about doing this - doesn't want to disappoint people or make them think he's useless.
- Feels strongly about treating people with respect and helping them out when they need it.
- Friendly and approachable for the most part but kind of socially awkward. Apologises a lot and tends to be a bit hopeless when it comes to body language.
- Likes to make people laugh, a bit of a goofball.
- Kind of reserved when it comes to getting to know people on a 'deeper' level though, like sharing his most heart-felt opinions and letting people see him when he's upset.

So, any suggestions? I'm pretty much at a loss - maybe his traits are kind of too random. Hopefully that info might spark a few ideas for some of you though.

Oh, and thanks! :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think ISFP could work, although I woun't rule out the possibility of ISFJ, but he is definitely an F.

Any other information concerning the character that you are willing to share?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFJ, no doubt.