Hey, I'm in the process of developing a character for an RPG (yeah, I know, I'm a total nerd) and I was thinking that coming up with a likely MBTI type for him might be helpful for getting inside his head so to speak. I'm not so good at typing though so I thought you guys might be able to come up with something.
- He's got two older brothers and a younger sister. One five years older who he kind of hero-worships and another closer in age who he argues and competes with more. Feels a lot of pressure to live up to their standards. Protective of his sister.
- Bit of a chip on his shoulder about their family not having a lot of money, kind of expects wealth to go hand in hand with being stuck-up.
- Big fan of football (soccer) and likes going running and on bike rides with his dog in tow. Very fond of animals. Also a bit of a geek in that he likes Sci-Fi and Fantasy literature and comic books.
- Likes the idea that everybody should be feel to follow their dreams in life but in reality would be hesitant about doing this - doesn't want to disappoint people or make them think he's useless.
- Feels strongly about treating people with respect and helping them out when they need it.
- Friendly and approachable for the most part but kind of socially awkward. Apologises a lot and tends to be a bit hopeless when it comes to body language.
- Likes to make people laugh, a bit of a goofball.
- Kind of reserved when it comes to getting to know people on a 'deeper' level though, like sharing his most heart-felt opinions and letting people see him when he's upset.
So, any suggestions? I'm pretty much at a loss - maybe his traits are kind of too random. Hopefully that info might spark a few ideas for some of you though.
Oh, and thanks!