User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Help me type a character?

Hey, I'm in the process of developing a character for an RPG (yeah, I know, I'm a total nerd) and I was thinking that coming up with a likely MBTI type for him might be helpful for getting inside his head so to speak. I'm not so good at typing though so I thought you guys might be able to come up with something.

- He's got two older brothers and a younger sister. One five years older who he kind of hero-worships and another closer in age who he argues and competes with more. Feels a lot of pressure to live up to their standards. Protective of his sister.
    - Bit of a chip on his shoulder about their family not having a lot of money, kind of expects wealth to go hand in hand with being stuck-up.
    - Big fan of football (soccer) and likes going running and on bike rides with his dog in tow. Very fond of animals. Also a bit of a geek in that he likes Sci-Fi and Fantasy literature and comic books.
    - Likes the idea that everybody should be feel to follow their dreams in life but in reality would be hesitant about doing this - doesn't want to disappoint people or make them think he's useless.
    - Feels strongly about treating people with respect and helping them out when they need it.
    - Friendly and approachable for the most part but kind of socially awkward. Apologises a lot and tends to be a bit hopeless when it comes to body language.
    - Likes to make people laugh, a bit of a goofball.
    - Kind of reserved when it comes to getting to know people on a 'deeper' level though, like sharing his most heart-felt opinions and letting people see him when he's upset.

So, any suggestions? I'm pretty much at a loss - maybe his traits are kind of too random. Hopefully that info might spark a few ideas for some of you though.

Oh, and thanks!

Phantonym

ISFJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    ISFJ

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I think ISFP could work, although I woun't rule out the possibility of ISFJ, but he is definitely an F.

Any other information concerning the character that you are willing to share?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ISFJ, no doubt.