1 25.00%
  • No

3 75.00%
12 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default Can I change type pls ?

I just did the "long scientific okcupid test" and answered seriously ! Plus I asked nicely, so can I change type ?

Here's the result:

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 36% I to E, 21% N to S, 48% F to T, and 47% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
    You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
    Your group summary: idealists (NF)
    Your type summary: INFJ

--------------

Tests are never wrong, arent they ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

INFJs are pretty bomb.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

ThatGirl

No way you are a feeler.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ouh yea, lol. I dont get this test. Three months ago I did it and got enfj. 2 years ago I did it and got entj. Cant it just say entp for once

1. The F and J are bordering
    2. Every 6 months we discuss your type (what points at possible Ne dominance)

Request denied.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ouh yea, lol. I dont get this test. Three months ago I did it and got enfj. 2 years ago I did it and got entj. Cant it just say entp for once
    Thats how the enneagram is for me. Sometimes I take it just to assess my current mood. 9/10 times I am an 8. Though oddly enough I can become a 3 if drinking. :p

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    1. The F and J are bordering
    2. Every 6 months are discuss your type (what points at possible Ne dominance)

Request denied.
    party pooper

no sorry I got weak for a moment. But it's so frustrating, next time I do the test I'll get all the get- and post-variables first so it finally says entp in the end -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Thats how the enneagram is for me. Sometimes I take it just to assess my current mood. 9/10 times I am an 8. Though oddly enough I can become a 3 if drinking. :p
    Ya haha, enneagram's always something different, last time I got 2 - The helper, roflmao. When I was drinking I used to get 3 aswell, well it is always a big achievement to empty the Scotch bottle

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

ENTPs are some of my favorite posters on here.. The women are sexy and the men are cool as hell.
    Now why would you want to mess with that??

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Basically because I rather like to mess with that than to learn the 213 short questions for my exam on Tuesday. Really, if you think about it, what entp is learning for exams on a saturday evening? There can be only just one -.-

I love this rant:

IMPORTANT, READ BELOW:

For fuck's sake, people, read the Editor's note. Please, please, please read it. Do not write me about this test. You want my opinion of this test? Personality axis tests are one and all a sham reflecting whatever the current psychological categorization fad was. You are wasting your time. You're wasting your time on the LONG waste of time test. When you write to me about this test, you waste my time. No matter what obscure or surprising bug or feature of this test, no matter what it relates to, no matter what you find, *I* *DO* *NOT* *CARE* and *I* *WILL* *NOT* *HELP* *YOU*. The next time anybody writes me about this test, I will delete it, and I will get someone who still works at okcupid to delete YOU.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...35035599898597