• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can I change type pls ?

Can I ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just did the "long scientific okcupid test" and answered seriously ! Plus I asked nicely, so can I change type ? :D

Here's the result:

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 36% I to E, 21% N to S, 48% F to T, and 47% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFJ

--------------

Tests are never wrong, arent they ? :headphne:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
INFJs are pretty bomb.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh yea, lol. I dont get this test. Three months ago I did it and got enfj. 2 years ago I did it and got entj. Cant it just say entp for once :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
1. The F and J are bordering
2. Every 6 months we discuss your type (what points at possible Ne dominance)

Request denied.

T

ThatGirl

Ouh yea, lol. I dont get this test. Three months ago I did it and got enfj. 2 years ago I did it and got entj. Cant it just say entp for once :D

Thats how the enneagram is for me. Sometimes I take it just to assess my current mood. 9/10 times I am an 8. Though oddly enough I can become a 3 if drinking. :p

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
1. The F and J are bordering
2. Every 6 months are discuss your type (what points at possible Ne dominance)

Request denied.

party pooper

no sorry I got weak for a moment. But it's so frustrating, next time I do the test I'll get all the get- and post-variables first so it finally says entp in the end -.-

Thats how the enneagram is for me. Sometimes I take it just to assess my current mood. 9/10 times I am an 8. Though oddly enough I can become a 3 if drinking. :p

Ya haha, enneagram's always something different, last time I got 2 - The helper, roflmao. When I was drinking I used to get 3 aswell, well it is always a big achievement to empty the Scotch bottle :D

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
ENTPs are some of my favorite posters on here.. The women are sexy and the men are cool as hell.
Now why would you want to mess with that??

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Basically because I rather like to mess with that than to learn the 213 short questions for my exam on Tuesday. Really, if you think about it, what entp is learning for exams on a saturday evening? There can be only just one -.- :D

Jaguar

I love this rant:

IMPORTANT, READ BELOW:

For fuck's sake, people, read the Editor's note. Please, please, please read it. Do not write me about this test. You want my opinion of this test? Personality axis tests are one and all a sham reflecting whatever the current psychological categorization fad was. You are wasting your time. You're wasting your time on the LONG waste of time test. When you write to me about this test, you waste my time. No matter what obscure or surprising bug or feature of this test, no matter what it relates to, no matter what you find, *I* *DO* *NOT* *CARE* and *I* *WILL* *NOT* *HELP* *YOU*. The next time anybody writes me about this test, I will delete it, and I will get someone who still works at okcupid to delete YOU.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=16567335035599898597

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, you may change your type.

And yes, I don't think you need to.

I see some truth in that one thing on the Ne dominance and the changing around of the type, but I'll have to find out more about that (for the sake of your type, and for mine)