• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Savage Idealist's Instinctual Variant?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Contrary to what my sig says (he's a pathological liar), I'm doubting if my varients really follow in the order of so/sp/sx at all, or if I'm so/sp or sp/sx or sx/so, I don't know.

So whats a good way to find my varient; and perhaps, what do the varients look like on a 9w1?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm guessing sp/sx or sx/sp :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what makes you say that?

well, you don't seem very "social". I don't know you in real life, but you seem more like the type of person who would prefer one on one interaction to interaction with a group

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Elfboy
well, you don't seem very "social". I don't know you in real life, but you seem more like the type of person who would prefer one on one interaction to interaction with a group

Actually, that describes me really well in real life. I've never liked large groups all that much, prefering instead close 1 on 1 relationships with others, or just being by myself. So sx/sp would really fit. Thanks for the help :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I cast Raise Dead and bring this thread back to life!

raise1.jpg

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Self-pres first prefer one-ton-one than groups too, but they are not as intense and sexual than Sx-first. He's Sp/So then.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm think Sp first might make sense, here's some random information about me:

-My goal in life is to acheive a position of power where I can mold the minds of the masses to my will, enforce law that is but an extension of my will, and be a god-like designer of life. :devil:

-I hate social cliques and herd-mentality. :steam:

-I have almost nothing but contempt for the law, mostly due to a sense of personal moral righteouness and infringment on my freedoms. :solidarity:

-I want a small group of very close freinds whom I can really love. :hug:

-I listen to rock music all the time, on the loudest volume possible, no matter how deafening, because it's better that way. :rock:

-Sometimes I'm a selfish prick, sometimes I'm altruism incarnate, it all depends on who, what, where, and why. :D

-I love emoticons :biggrin:

Ask me any other questions that you guys feel like, specifically ones that help to destinguish between the varients.

Post 1700 yeah! :yay:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool Sp/So, not Sx:).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cool Sp/So, not Sx:).

Thanks :cool: Although I will want to see more opinions from others in order to generate more knowledge; because knowledge is power :solidarity: (Also having people argue about me makes me feel special)