• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which people on this forum are the hardest to type?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know I'm a tough nut to crack but I'm sure there are more challenging cases out there.

I'm rating this thread 1 star for potential controversy. ;)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I seem to give people trouble..

I would say.. Domino is a bit of mystery to me.. very befuddling..

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That would be the Ni.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
The ones that think they're a certain type because they like the idea of being that type, or think that it means more than it does.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah yes, the one star. The controversy may start once someone mentions Victor.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Victor is not hard to type ;)

There's been some debate about my type, but I'm far from untypeable.

I know there have been some past members that I was confused about but I don't remember them right now.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say those who have an odd set of functions, or an overly well balanced personality.

wolfy

awsm
kdude and brainheart come to mind. I'm guessing they are both infp.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Depends on whether you're a touch typist or use a single finger. Some of the members with long names are very hard to type on my keyboard

wolfy

awsm
Heh yeah, I mentioned something about this to her the other day. We could be ISFPs though. :shrug:

That's what makes it hard! I think people have a slightly harder time with S/N than T/F which is also hard. The other two people seem fairly certain of usually.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, I forgot a very important one:
Queen Kat is very difficult to put in a type box... maybe she's just too cool for one.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Newer members who don't bother to post their type...or even if they do...You still don't really know. :shrug:

G

garbage

does it count if you've thrown yourself off with respect to your own type?

I'd say that a lot of people don't reveal much of their personality--they're the hardest to type. For example, someone could post simply to make jokes while avoiding the more relevant or personal conversation that they're completely capable of, and that may affect how people view their type.

rav3n

Another two consistencies of typing difficulty are members who reject their type or don't know themselves well.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
People who have studied typical "N" things and because of that, assume they must be Ns.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
People who have studied typical "N" things and because of that, assume they must be Ns.

Oh I know! As though every person who ever studied philosophy ever was an N!