Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Huxley3112
    I should add, that one of my greatest weaknesses is that when I am socialzing, I will get into deep discussions about somethng, telling a story or whatever.. i DO NOT pay attention to my immediate surrounding.. like AT ALL. That waitress that just dropped a plate in the corner, I don't see it. I might hear it and for just a second know what happened, but I dont stop to watch. I dont pay attention to who just entered into the restaraunt, or what song is playing on the speakers. This is specifically while interacting with someone. If I am bored, and observing.. then I will notice all the different things going on.. just cant do it while socializing.
    I guess this would be an indication of low Si? I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think this has anything to do with type.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Ya, maybe that is not a functions thing, and more of a me being weird thing. Wouldn't be the first time lol.

I think I am going with ENFP for the time being. Reading through different forums has been quite helpful.
    The more I read INFP's trying to describe their processes, or idiosyncracies, the more I think.. wow that is so humble and pleasant and ideal.. that is DEFINATELY not me =P

Unless INFP's find themselves frequently quite comfortable speaking their mind, no matter how off the wall or ill received it is.. I don't see how I can be one. Maybe I am a bad mannered INFP? HAHAHA.

So ya, I'm going with ENFP until some Master typology gurus start clearly pointing out how I'm not.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Well, I'm not exactly pleasant or ideal as some INFPs either (not that I'm nasty or anything... I know what you mean though. Same goes for some ISFPs. If I compare too much, I feel like throwing in the towel, so to speak). That said, I think you sound closer to extrovert.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I kick ass at Te, but I suck at Si (my life would be WAY easier if I was better at it lol)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

I love using my Si and my Se. It's fun. Like a drug. Touching, feeling, knowing, understanding. Flesh, carpet, drapes, wall paper, fabric, bricks, sand paper, sex.

I think the scales of strength are wrong.
    a cat is fine too

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

And seeing. And dreaming.
    a cat is fine too

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Huxley3112
    Ya, maybe that is not a functions thing, and more of a me being weird thing. Wouldn't be the first time lol.

I think I am going with ENFP for the time being. Reading through different forums has been quite helpful.
    The more I read INFP's trying to describe their processes, or idiosyncracies, the more I think.. wow that is so humble and pleasant and ideal.. that is DEFINATELY not me =P

Unless INFP's find themselves frequently quite comfortable speaking their mind, no matter how off the wall or ill received it is.. I don't see how I can be one. Maybe I am a bad mannered INFP? HAHAHA.

So ya, I'm going with ENFP until some Master typology gurus start clearly pointing out how I'm not.
    Yeah your definitely an ENFP