• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Final Character

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In addition to those last two, there is a third character in my story, and I request as to what type he is or may be, thanks. :)

-He's wistful and contemplative, alwyas lost in his head.

-He sometimes imagines talking with people he knows in real life in order to build a sense of company.

-He's fairly sensitive to criticism.

-He enjoys a tranquil, safe, and relaxing atmosphere or area.

-He enjoys listening to music of the highest quality; from classical msterpieces to classical rock.

-His outward demeanor is sometimes reserved, serious, and mysterious, and is sometimes quirky, goofy, and jovial.

-He daydreams about fantasy-esq things, like sci-fi world beyond imagination and epic fights between warrior and monsters.

-He loves satire of many sorts; he feels that it is the ultimate marraige of humor and truth.

-He's good at mediating squabbles between people.

-He's thought about joining the peace-corp to help those in need and teach those who are ignorant.

-He's socially libertarian; he's fine with the differences and freedom of people and cultures as long as they don't go against his values.

-Arrogance is a virtue to him, but only his arrogance.

-Whether morality is objective or subjective is irrelevant to him; he still does what he beleives to be right and good.

-He wants to go by the name Leo instead of his birth name for existential reasons.

-He's idealistic to the core; always imagining things in a different or better way.

-He doesn't need rules of laws to guide him, he has his own unique set of principles.

-His life motto: "Life is a story, and we are it's characters."

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my best guess is ENFP 1w9 or 7w8
PS: he doesnt sound arrogant as much as cocky and confident. neither of these things are correlated with arrogance

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hm or perhaps INFP 9w1

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alright so definitely an xNFP, ennegram 1 or 9. Thanks guys :)