User Tag List

123 Last

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Default Type my very cool friend

-Can't decide whether to describe this girl as an introvert or an extrovert. She says she's not the type to make friends at parties, etc. (The very odd thing is that we started our friendship at a party, but we both agree that for both of us this was an exceptional incident.) Yet, to me she is quite a socialite and tends to have a lot of invites, etc. She's sometimes in the mood for a fairly deep conversation over a glass of wine, but she's more likely to prefer going out to see a band or dancing or something.

-A very very talented artist, mainly in the area of illustration/children's books etc. She loves urban landscapes and has the talent for seeing with a very different and unique perspective, and there is usually something rather childlike about it too.

-As far as relationships/guys, she hasn't had many but I think has had quite a few opportunities. She generally just avoids getting involved partly because of strong religious principles combined with the fact that she basically feels at this point like she couldn't commit to a serious relationship (she's in her late 20s.) She has said that she finds the idea of committing to one guy permanently pretty difficult and rather scary.

-Loves small children, has a great way with them so is always helping out her friends who have small kids. She doesn't seem to be hankering after children of her own, though (probably also partly to do with the point above!) and having quite a lot of friends with little kids works well for her.

-Gives off a bit of a ditzy vibe. Tends to be flaky about answering text messages, etc, but confesses that she gets annoyed when others don't answer hers right away...

-For the most part, pretty unsentimental.

-Finds my tendency to answer "Do you want a stick of gum?" with a dissertation on gum-chewing very amusing and slightly irritating.

-Very cool and laid back. I've seldom seen her particularly upset about anything, but it seems to happen occasionally when she feels like people are trying to take advantage of her, or when they don't appreciate her efforts or give her some appropriate recognition.

I tend to think she's ISTP, perhaps a fairly outgoing ISTP. ESTP just doesn't seem to fit. I was leaning toward ISFP because of the artistic talents and the way with children, but she just seems so much more hard-nosed than someone like me. I wondered at first if she might be INFP but now that I know her better, I don't get much of an N vibe off her.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Probably ISFP, or maybe ISTP. ISFP's in particular are the most extroverted of the I's which would explain why she attends party but goes off to do something like see the band or dance. Also declining to commit to a long term relationship because of her values, in addition to being good with children and making kids books leans much closer to F.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

my guess is :
    1) INFP
    2) ENFP (ENFPs can be very introverted, but we are also at least somewhat outgoing and love a good conversation)
    3) ISFP
    (she is almost certainly FP)

Enneagram
    1) 7w8 (based purely on intuition, something about this woman sounds very 7w8. at the same time, it doesn't sound 7w6 at all)
    2) 4w5
    3) 5w4
    4) 4w3
    5) 2w1

Instinctual Variant: SP/SX (possibly SX/SP but I'm leaning strongly toward the former)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Interesting... On reflection, ISFP and 7w8 sound quite probable. Wouldn't that be an unusual combination, though?

I really don't think she's an N, though I could be wrong...
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

My guess is ISFP. Although there isn't too much useful information to go on here.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    My guess is ISFP. Although there isn't too much useful information to go on here.
    What else would help more?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

How she makes decisions, if she's more focused on what possible outcomes there are or the practicality of getting there.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    How she makes decisions, if she's more focused on what possible outcomes there are or the practicality of getting there.
    Probably I don't know her quite well enough to know all the ins and outs. But I can say that she is very much a "things are just going to work out, ultimately" kind of person. And don't sweat the small stuff along the way. She is quite practical - she is partially working as a freelance artist now, as well as a rather dull part-time day job for the last couple of years. She just quit that job and is going to South America for a couple of months to visit her sister and travel. She isn't quite sure what she will be doing when she gets back, but she seems confident enough that she has enough savings, enough freelance work to keep her going at least for a bit, and some good contacts/friends who may be able to help her with some more work and hopefully a bit more in the area of the arts.

I am much, much more likely to get completely wound up if, say, I'm in a position where I have temp work but I never know how long it's going to last or if I might be out of work in a week or two (that was happening to me this time last year.) I envy her take one day at a time approach and her confidence that things will work out. And yet, she doesn't rely on other people to bail her out or make it happen for her so I think she is quite practical too.

She also doesn't like wasting time. She has a busy life and manages to stay pretty focused with her priorities. She tells me she likes to get up early so she can start getting things done, and when she's at home she would rather paint/draw, either for work or just personal satisfaction, than sit around reading or going on the internet.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Yeah, I would say ISFP.

With a title like that who am I to disagree with isfp.