First 123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Alright so most likely types are: INFJ, INTJ, and I'm thinking maybe INFP?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

INFJ... the eventual plan sounds like a Ni vision, the idea about brainwashing a bunch of people is usage of Fe, manipulating someone by proxy sounds like evil Fe, he restrains himself even when he's upset which sounds pretty Fe/J too, even in Ixxxs Fi tends to lash out when insulted. INFPs also sounds more unsure of themselves than this guy does.

enneagram sounds 1w9, though i am by no means an expert lol

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by skylights
    INFJ... the eventual plan sounds like a Ni vision, the idea about brainwashing a bunch of people is usage of Fe, manipulating someone by proxy sounds like evil Fe, he restrains himself even when he's upset which sounds pretty Fe/J too, even in Ixxxs Fi tends to lash out when insulted. INFPs also sounds more unsure of themselves than this guy does.
    Sounds about right, alright INFJ he is then

enneagram sounds 1w9, though i am by no means an expert lol
    Niether an I, but I think 1w9 is definitely the best fit

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

this is going to seem like an improbably combination, but when you put them together, it works. INFP 8w7 sx/sp or sp/sx. he has the 8 desire of control, power and conquest coupled with the burning flame of justice that is Fi.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Except for the God part and the high ambition, you described something very close to me. I would likely want to do something close to that, if I had a lot of power and ambition.

INFJ. A little crazy, and more driven than normal, but INFJ. Maybe 9w8?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    So I'm working on this character for a story, and I can't quite pinpoint his type. Type plus enneagram ideas would be highly appreciated, thnks

Here's a list of triats concerning him:

- He's a mild mannered, quiet, and passive individual who often doesn't stand up for himself.

-He possesses an inner deep-seeded hatred and contempt for many things in life, including people, laws, society, etc.

-He dreams of verbally and sometimes physically conquering those he hates or those who have committed wrong.

-He secretly knows that he has the potential for greatness that no other person has.

-His daydreams are often violent in nature; including fights with evil people, elaborate escapes from capture, and being attacked by wild animals.

-He feels stuck inside himself; underneath his nice exterior is a beast, yearning for freedom.

-He wants recognition as a god who brought greatness and prosperity to humanity, nature, and the earth.

-He has a love/hate relation with many aspects of life.

-He plans on one day adopting orphaned infants and brainwashing them to be highly moral/super humans.

-With his super individuals he will bring greatness to the earth and be remembered a god.

-Or he might manipulate such a god by proxy from the shadows.

-His seething inner anger makes him about to snap and lash out against those who wrong him or are evil, but he restrains himself from such violent actions and maintains control.
    I experience all of the bolded. Are you sure you didn't base your character on me, just picturing me a little further over the edge?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Alright then, I'm thinking it's definitely an INFx enneagram 9 or 8.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

9s basic motivation is peace and harmony, that is pretty much the opposite of this character. I'm sticking with 8w9,

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I would fight him
    Because he requires conflict, apparently.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Elfboy
    9s basic motivation is peace and harmony, that is pretty much the opposite of this character. I'm sticking with 8w9,
    very true enneagram 9 certainly isn't a possibility, but what about 9w1? I mean if he's a wing 8 wouldn't he have an easier time standing up for himself?

Originally posted by Beargryllz
    Because he requires conflict, apparently.
    That's certainly true, he knows that sometimes there are negative conflicts at times, and as much as he hates them, he sorta almost enjoys there mere existence of them as well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

yeah, i was thinking 8 too, or 9w8, but the reason i erred to the side of 1w9 was because all gut types (8-9-1) struggle with anger - 8's being too expressed, 9's too repressed, and 1's too inflicted upon the self - but because his main motive seems to be a focus on good/evil, even though he restrains himself from acting for the sake of harmony (w9). though perhaps that would be 9w1 instead, if he mainly acts as a 9 but has 1 inclinations.

my point being, either way, despite his physicality, it seems like the power he wants is less the controlling power of the 8 and more the righteous power of the 1.