User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Well.... thats just awesome. I took another functions test.. this time an mbti functions test. Tested as an ENTP with my Fi and Ti being almost equal, and Ne being quite a bit higher than the rest. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I can understand how someone might struggle with determining Enfp/Infp... but INFP is far cry from ENTP. WTF!!!!

Anyhow, thanks to all of you that tried to help me analyze. Honestly, I have to be feeling a special humanitarian streak to wade thru someone elses narcissistic rants, and find it very sweet of each of you =)
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

you're totally ENFP, lol

but INFP is far cry from ENTP. WTF!!!!
    it's not at all, really. they're both Perceiving types with strong Ne and moderate Si. look at this:

Ne Ti Fe Si
    Ne Fi Te Si
    Fi Ne Si Te

ENTP, ENFP, INFP.

the reason i think you're ENFP, in addition to the way you type, your diction, your title, etc - is that ENFP is smack dab between ENTP and INFP. i think it's fairly clear even from your posting that your Ne is high. your sig says Fi to me, and what's probably happening with your high Ti score is that the test isn't doing a great job discerning between Ti and Te. the other possibility, is that you're an ENTP with very high Fe. but all in all you seem to vibe ENFP.

clincher question: how do you tend to behave when you're really angry?

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Thats a tricky one. I behave differently with friends and extended family than I do with partners and immediately family. I come down on partners and immediately family much much harsher. Then again, usually friends and extended family can't push my buttons the ways those close to me can.

With friends and extended family, when I am upset I will retreat (for a little while) to process my hurt feelings alone. I know I can be irrational.. so I try really hard to look at it objectively. "Maybe they really meant this. Maybe they really just forgot." I usually only get upset with friends and family if they leave me out of something. THe know OR the event. I then get input from a close bystander. What do they think? Am i Justified? Is this person really being an ass or am I being an over sensitive brat? Then I generally respond to said friend or family in the MOST objective fair way possible, with an undertone of "you hurt my feelings. Maybe I perceived it wrong. Please explain yourself."

With close partners and immediate family.. I can go straight up NAZI style. When angered, it MUST be talked about.. right now! Everything I think and feel must be put out there. Where your coming from and where I'm coming from MUST be analyzed. I can not disguise it. I can not move on. Lets fight, get it out, get over it, so we can move on harmoniously and happily. I HATE feeling this way.. but once I've expressed the anger, it leaves me quickly and almost all is forgiven if we talk it out and come to some understanding. I can EASILY let it go if you've explained enough for your reasoning.

Also, I do not hold grudges for anything done towards myself. But if you mess with my brother, my partner, my bestbud, someone close.. EXPECT to see me in your face. Growing up I was known to be hot headed, confrontational, and would not back down no matter what.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts