First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    ^ I'm not sure what is meant by it being reactive rather than preference, but I think it sounds a little more INTP than INFP too...
    In other words, I'm acting out of shadow Fi, rather than it being a preferred function. When settling on my type (with some people insisting on Fi because of my "enthusiasm"), I had to consider where those Fi-like traits figured, and I was in the process of trying to learn all the information on the eight-process model I have compiled for everyone, so it took time to recognize that when the function manifests reactively like that, it is in fact what's called the "Demon" role.

Also, "the Choleric often doesn't appear clearly in INTP's"? Does this mean that enneagram 8 is typically weak in our type?
    No; I have figured that the NT group is Choleric (Keirsey said NF was Choleric and NT was Phlegmatic), however, when most INTP's take the Galen temperament tests (Including the ICA reports I have been linking to), they often do not get or identify with Choleric. I believe this is because of the blending with Phlegmatic or Supine; the INP part) which tempers the Choleric traits. So they often end up identifying with Melancholy.

8 however, is obviously the most Choleric of the Enneagram. Some INTP's do identify with this. Often, 9w8 (9-INP; 8-NT) . So I was using this as an evidence of INTP's being part Choleric whether it comes out in Galen tests or not.
    Most are 5-something, but that again would be the same reason they identify with Melancholy, which 5 is closest to.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I am always very close on those temperament tests, as I don't particularly identify with any of them. One of the tests said I was CholericPhlegmatic, but on a recent test it says I am Melancholic.

Though I identify with e8 sometimes, I am pretty sure that I am not e8. Same with e7. It's almost like I have two sides of me and one of them is e4 and the other is e5. But there are still a couple of things that I don't relate to about the enneagram descriptions too. I don't relate to most of the 4 stuff about emotions (not that I don't have emotions, but that I don't pay attention to them like 4s do), and I do not relate to the 5 desire to be invisible (I like to stand out sometimes, and I'll have no problem being in the spotlight when I do make that awesome scientific discovery).

Lately I have been considering the possibility of being an ENTP in an Introvert suit. Perhaps that could explain why I could be in the spotlight, and why I try to get more attention/input by offering cupcakes. I find that what people on here consider "talking Ti" on here is stuff that is really long and detailed, and that I don't know nearly enough about to respond. And then when I actually take the effort to read the walls of text and come up with a simple, concise response... it's like I'm speaking another language than they are. Though according to most the descriptions, what I am doing with the constantly trying to get to a definition and simply things to the most concise is the very essence of Ti. But it's like I'm a lot more 'simple' in my approach compared to the INTPs here or something. I'm not sure.

So then I find myself communicating with Ne a lot (if you want further proof of this, catch the rare moments when I talk on Vent). I get pretty comfortable once I can get to the point of communicating with people by jumping from one related idea to another... talking about what the possibilities hold. And I've noticed that I am pretty crazy about the ideapossibility-linking thing. But I am still pretty inward-focused. I don't think I quite have that extraverted energy. But maybe that's just because I'm not good at talking to people, and have rarely been able to talk about ideas that I like IRL. So maybe I'm not a real introvert. Maybe I'm really an Ne-dom who looks like one.

There's no votes for ENTP or ENFP, so if I am in an introvert disguise, it must be a good one.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

A Choleric Phlegmatic mixture would fit, though if the other test that said Melancholic didn't have blends, then it could interpret a mix of Choleric and Phlegmatic as Melancholic (the Phlegmatic's introversion plus the Choleric's directiveness).

Did you ever try this one?
    http://www.pastoral-counseling-cente...-Inclusion.htm
    http://www.pastoral-counseling-cente...Of-Control.htm
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Is there a test that goes with this?

From the descriptions, I can only tell that I am some combination of Choleric, Melancholic, or Phlegmatic (probably not dominated by choleric). None of them really stand out as me.

The new batch of cupcakes is on the 5th page btw. There are still some left, as I am not allowed to eat the cupcakes for my own postings.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

*brings some extra cupcakes for everyone and luna tooo*

MBTI
    ExTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Question:

I am here to get a better idea of what typology I am. I have for some time heard some talk about this stuff and think it sounds fascinating. I have done some research of my own but think this sounds like a pretty right on spot to figuer this shit out.
    Some insight would be great!

OK.

Description of self:

*I am a relativity lazy however a very ambitious and creative person.
    *I like to sometimes sit around and do nothing but think, plan and come up with fun ideas. but I also like to do things.
    * I love adventure! I love creating things! I love anything productive and interesting anything!
    *I can be overly enthusiastic at times.
    *I have a hard time understanding peoples needs.
    * I can't stand people who have boring dispositions or just want to have small talk about pointless bullshit. It bothers me.
    *I hate routine.
    * I am very interested in many things and have a very hard time deciding on a career.
    *I am unconsciously but I think I am starting to notice, consciously a very competitive person. However would never stoop to being a complete ass-jerk of human to fulfill my desires and goals.
    * I am usually very good at starting projects and finishing them them.
    *I consider my self 80 percent of the time, very very self confident in my skills. and ability's to do things.
    * I get bored by things relatively fast.
    * I like people but sometimes like being with my self. Mostly because human blabble and complaining is very annoying to me.
    * I like to read, however usually only how to books or comic books.
    * i am somewhat easily annoyed by overly conventional people. Mostly due to an inflexible sense of everything! Or at least it seems like it.
    * I hate texting!
    * I have a not so hard time getting girlfriends, but keeping them is a different story.
    * I fucking hate drama! With a capitol 'FUCKING'
    *love nature and animals!
    *slightly feel better in a working situation that involves high risk or constant stimulation of some kind.
    * find the female body ridiculously attractive.
    *Usually am very tactical in my approach to dealing with business matters.
    *Enjoy composing music. and has been told is good at it!
    * Easily make friends, but don't necessarily want them. Unless they want to either do something fun, or creative. Or play video games!
    *Loves trying new things!
    *love eating food, drinking and having a good time!
    * Is good at accomplishing set goals for self.
    * am very good at remembering where things are and what they are.
    *joking around, getting things done, whipping up ideas and asking 'how have you been/what have you been up to and then getting response, is really all the communication with people I need.
    * I don't like being told what to do.
    * I am quiet fearless in most matter.
    * is more interested in fun careers than boring careers that make little money and offer security.

Favorite activity: Skateboarding, bowling, making comic books/mix tapes, cooking, anything outdoors, video production, recording tape cassettes of music, performing arts/composing, adventure! starting teams/clubs, learning anything new! playing sports, poker, going on fishing trips, etc...

Wants to learn how to: surf, ski, skydive, use 3-d animation and fly an air plane.

also wants to study animal science and hopefully one day aid in a research team!

I've heard, ENTJ, ENTP, ESTP, INTP, INFP, ISFJ, ISTP they all make very little sense to me.

I know that it has something to do with career also. here is a good idea of careers I think would be fun.

I would enjoy a career as a: pilot, chef, claymation animator, adventurer, field scientist, comic book creator, EMT, TV producer. cartoon creator, musician/composer, park ranger, etc...

they all sound good.

I get pretty good grades so I think I might be able to pull one of these off with ease.

fuck you get the idea.

Any ideas?

ThatGirl

Any type that has absolutely nothing to do with Se or T.

XNFP my guess.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Is this to me or to Lync?

I don't know what type Lync is yet...

ThatGirl

Lync

You are an INFJ.