• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

For the Last Time

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, you're either an ENTJ or an ESTP. I can't say with any certainty which one you are, but you kind of remind me of my Dad (only a little nicer and more idealistic). I'll agree with whichever the majority decide upon (but I'm confident they'll have to pick one of those two). :yes:

You seem to have a weak E, though... you're just too assertive and blunt to be an I, though that doesn't mean you don't need your alone time. ETs are not necessarily extraverted in the sense of needing people all the time, they just need to be DOING something. Your EJ mostly manifests in your desire to control situations, and your goal-oriented mindset. You focus on exerting control much more than an INTJ would.

The main reason I can't see you as INTJ is because you're nothing like the other INTJs I know... they're a lot more reserved, detached, and self-conscious. Almost like me, only less polite and careful, more blunt and matter of fact.

D

Dali

I see you as ESTP with somewhat pronounced Ni. You remind me a lot of my ESTP father.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have read the op (which is a compliment cause I never read posts :)) and what I see is someone ensnared in antagonisms. These are not direct logical antagonisms, like first you say A and then not-A, these are antagonisms of wanting, which means you do want a lot of things or expect a lot of things from yourself, but you havent really a clear big picture of yourself or an idea with how you can keep up with all of your ideals, without violating one or two.

I am assuming here, a lot: for instance you say: you want to be a heckling voice from the backgrounds. Then you say: you are a strong eight and stubborn as heck. Well both statements present you as a being riven beyond extremes. The real TG prolly is someone who doesnt need to be the center of every discussion, because she doesnt want to, ultimativekly tho because the center of discussion often because of her strong opinion. I mean facts along speak against you, you are probably one the most polarizing people on this board and you like to question the status quo, this not the work of a background heckling; this the work of a leader.

In my opinion you are not ready to be given any mbti type. This is probably your billionth thread in which you ask for your type and quadrubillion people already gave you their thoughts. You made nothing of it. It's like you are wating for one to do a psychotrick on you and talk to you in your words and then you'll accept his opinion, but two threads later you'll disregard it again and start at point zero all over.

It's a bit like trieing to quit cocaine: you can quit from one day to the other, but without really finding out why you ever took it, so the psychological background, it will not cure you. So if someone here was actually able to tell you definitly what mbti type you are (which ability noone possess), it would get you nothing. It maybe would present you a rolemodel behaviour you could set up for yourself as a rule, but if that then really would be what you are, I doubt it the chances are slim, the chances are greater you'ld become unhappy with the mbti type again.

You are in a process of change and growth, but you got caught in a vicious circle. The reason for this is hard for me to find out, since I dont know you in person. You strike as the type of girl, who is not really fond of showing emotions and who doesnt really want to do it. To every rational being you prolly would be marked as a "hopeless case" because your problems are a direct result from your lack of learning about your emotions and coping with them correctly. Of developing wisdom and to learn thru experience. The kind of girl who will three times in a row fall in love with the same asshole, somehow denieing the fact he'll hurt her again.

Those people are easy to judge that way cause the majority of people has an easier time to understand their emotions and those of others. Those people do not understand that it isnt so easy for everyone and you seem to be a member of the group of people to whom it is not that easy.

At this stage of the post I am basically lost with giving you advice, cause that would need me to care much deeper about people, so I'ld be able to feel with you. I cant do that I am sorry, it's just not in my abilities. I do sense your troubles and understand the root of some things you say because I've lived thru similiar situations in my life, but all I can do from now is showing you what I see, how to cope with that I dont know.

You will not be happy if you let people for the billionth time write something about what mbti type you could be. You need to listen to them, you need to imagine how it is for them and how or what motivated them to type them as they did. With some people that is easy, yet some remain a mystery. Even with some you are convinced you know how they think, yet they think completly different. You are in danger to fall into the "one-man-thought-only-hole", which means you are in danger to be caught with your way of thinking and view on the world alone. You can be stubborn, this no problem, believe me I am german, I am one of the most stubborn people in the world, but if you neglect to really try to open up to another persons thinking or feeling, you will not find out jack about you.

I sometimes think of my girlfriend that she had an evil agenda to trick me or to play a pun on me. Then I find out that she actually did only want to do something very beautiful for me and my interpretation of the situation was totally flawed. The thing is, she has a fundamental differerent way of thinking, her emphasis is a lot on how she feels about things; it's just different, alien even, but when I never learn it, I'll be never able to understand her nor will I be able then to understand me.

I dont know how you really can learn that, if you think about mabye going on day to a psychologist and take your time to talk about your past and to evaluate it, I think this wont be a bad idea. I dont know how much that costs in America, but on a personal level you dont need to be ashamed of it; those people really can help you from times.

If you nevertheless want to hear a type for you tho, I am 100% convinced that you are ENTJ. You show all the symptons, stubbornness due to Te-J, lacking to deal with emotions as a balancing force in life Fi, knack for subtleties Ni and probably you will have a strong taste for other pleasantries in life, like sexy dresses and such which is Se.

This being your type is as safe as the amen in church.

T

ThatGirl

Damn Entropy....I am impressed. This is exactly the type of feedback and analysis I would consider and incorporate.

It addressed objectively and subjectively separately. It also addressed the polarity, circumstance, cause, effect, and broke it down to the fundamentals for the reasoning behind the type. Not looking at specific actions, but the motive behind those actions and what most likely manifests.

I thank you.

I disagree with counseling though. I tried it once, I confuse the counselor more than they have the ability to assist me. The last one lost me when she asked my IQ. :/ I read that as "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Also, lol @ the cocaine analogy.

Much to think about Entrop. Thanks again.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From what you said, I think you are an NT.

I will make an educated guess for now that you are an ambiverted NTJ, but you are a tricky one so I shall look into this further...

D

Dali

I have the feeling that you'll be happy with any responses you get as long as no one calls you an S.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have a feeling that you're definitely an ENTJ. You're just SO J.

Entropie convinced me, too.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I love to discover new approaches and really prefer creating and beginning things, organizing projects and programs, and then teaching someone else how to do them and handing them off. Although if someone has a better idea, then let’s go with it, and if the system’s values and mechanisms line up for me, whoever the leader is, then I guess I am probably one of the most loyal.

OR

I like taking on something that I want to do and getting it done and seeing results, keeping things moving along just to see that I have met some goals—a feeling of accomplishment in a day. I’ll always take bigger risks if I feel confident enough. Then I’ll work with it for a while, and if I see it’s not going anywhere, I just move on and go from there. I guess that summarizes how I deal with situations.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I respect wisdom and kindness and competent, knowledgeable people who are willing to share with others. I won’t buy into anything just because the person who says it is the leader.

OR

If I don’t respect someone, I avoid them. If I can find another way to do business I will. I surround myself with people that I feel comfortable with, but they’re totally my selection.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Fine. Some free psychiatry. Which dictate is to be followed, the one were other people give you a type or the one where only you can know you? One presumes, both. Which is to say, some inner world is being protected via organisation of the outer world.

Inner worlds are wonderful things, aren't they? Sure, one is supposed to address them directly rather than leave them to stagnate while raging at the outer world for it's lack of attention to your inner world, but hey, what of it, right? They don't know the beauty inside.

Relevance? Either I'm wrong or the protection guarantees never being typed. Attending to the inner world by controlling the outer world is... everyone's desire. And it works to a certain extent.

This session was cheap. You can pay it forward.

T

ThatGirl

You can read Entropy's comment. Which was neither here, nor there.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Srsly?

Guessing your type is an exercise for me in a broader modelling area I enjoy puzzling over. But your type is "doesn't want one". Why? Who knows. But joining in a discussion of your type is setting oneself up to fail. ThatsWhatHeSaid (needs a better username and) probably has the best take on what's best here.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ stuck in SeFi mode.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
...thing is fluid. There isn't hard and fast rules with precise measurements. There is no grams, or inches, or volume to measure this. It isn't a mathematic formula.

That's what this is all about. Vague, indefinite blurry blueprints to get you started.

mmm I like when Ki Ki talks dirty like that.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The thread shouldn't go on. It has been concluded.