User Tag List

Default Confused INTP...

So Instead of giving a very long laundry list of the issue, I'll post a few videos as I think it gives a more accurate example of 'me' far more than a few lines on the interwebz can. Recently I've been toying around with the idea of perhaps being an INTJ or an INFJ instead of an INTP, (an INFJ friend suggested the same, that is being an INFJ, I asked for a more thorough analysis but eh, he never got back to me). I've noticed lately alot of Ni, and a rather drastic understanding/use of feeling, distinct my own normal detached critique and observations. So I am sort of left puzzled as to my type, maybe i'm some weird sort of INTP-INFJ hybrid? Any thoughts on the matter would be great.

Here's a video in response to the video type challenge in the bon-fire sub-category, it's rather long, but I think insightful into my personality

[YOUTUBE="ZTEerok57ek"]Part 1[/YOUTUBE]

and youtube channel for other miscellaneous videos when I felt like being a camera-whore

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My initial gut reaction from the videos is that your probably an INFJ, although have you considered ENTP as a possibility? ENTP's can come across as introverts and can have a fairly good use of Fe as well as Ti, much like an INFJ would.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    My initial gut reaction from the videos is that your probably an INFJ, although have you considered ENTP as a possibility? ENTP's can come across as introverts and can have a fairly good use of Fe as well as Ti, much like an INFJ would.
    ENTP definitely did cross my mind, in fact i've scored ENTP once or twice when taking the mbti, as well as INFJ but the iNFJ result was probably due to the forer effect. Though I instantly discredited the ENTP result as I'm no-where near extroverted as I have seen other ENTPs, but it is bais on my part. What exactly seemed INFJ-like (or ENTP-like for that matter) to you may I ask?. And thanks for the response, I look forward to more comments if any.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well don't forget, some Ne doms can appear introverted around others (like myself). I got an INFJ/ENTP vibe from you because you seem to have a calming Fe persona to the way you speak (along with some of your answers to questions) and ENTP does have tert Fe. Although, it is possible that you are an INTP with a very well developed Fe when compared to most others of your type (also, the presentation of your video seems somewhat P; I could tell that you were knew what the questions were, but you didn't overly prepare your answers, rather you improved your answers which is why there is a presence of messiness to the presentation (I don't mean that in a bad way or anything though)).

Hope that helps.