User Tag List

First 123 Last

Can other INFPs relate to this kind of confusion?

I'm going to say INFJ . Anyone else think so too?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I'm going to say INFJ . Anyone else think so too?
    Really? I'm thinking if not INFP rather ENFP. Why INFJ?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

It's a bit confusing but just because you are an I-type that doesnt mean you are introverted. It just refers in the type system that the function you use as trongest belongs to the introverted ones, so introverted Feelings. They could have called it pancake Feeling or tortellini feeling aswell, then you would belong to the subgroups of tortellinis; it would still have the same meaning.

The thing is for example tho entps are according to definition supposed to use an extroverted function, many people who were entps have wondered why this is so cause they were very socially introverted. And indeed it is the case that social extroversion and type extroversion have nothing to do with each other.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I'm an ENFJ, but can get introverted at times, I'm actually a borderline introvert . I thought she was an INFJ because she said something about liking things to be planned. Im a J and of coarse very much like things to be planned, but at the same time I dont freak out if shit doesnt work out. Sorry if im not making sense right now, im drunk. LATER!!!! Time to get my groove on .

MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram

Lol, this is my confusion exactly....
    I know that being an introvert or an extrovert depends on you're dominant function, and i can't seem to figure out what that is. I'm pretty sure I'm a dominant N.... Though I'm still open to and suggestions from Infp to Estj as long as it makes sense. I don't know how i would use Fi first because from the descriptions I've read about Fi, they are really into their personal values and making sure nothing goes against them. I've read an example about a girl explaining Fi and she was an INFP.... the girl said she would never go to this rock concert her boyfriend really wanted her to go to because she personally hates rock music. I don't think I'm that into my values that i wouldn't do something for someone else. Put int the same situation i would definitely go with that person because its something they clearly want. I'm aware that all INFPs are not like this, and some are willing to compromise, but i definitely don't consider this a major thing in my life.

I don't know how to begin typing my self Honestly....Though I feel I am probably one of the types mentioned....
    ENFP, INFJ, INFP....and something about ENTP is making me consider it. Though I don't know.

If anymore information on myself could come of use in typing me just ask away and i'll respond, i find this really interesting and would like to really figure out my type..
    Thanks again =]

Try taking a few different online tests and see what you get . Report back!

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ArpeggiatingCantata View Post
    I've read an example about a girl explaining Fi and she was an INFP.... the girl said she would never go to this rock concert her boyfriend really wanted her to go to because she personally hates rock music. I don't think I'm that into my values that i wouldn't do something for someone else. Put int the same situation i would definitely go with that person because its something they clearly want. I'm aware that all INFPs are not like this, and some are willing to compromise, but i definitely don't consider this a major thing in my life.
    But maybe this would be because you have an inner value that says "It's right to do things with people if it's something they really want, even though I'm not overly interested". Just playing devil's advocate here, but do you see what I mean?

MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by raminda View Post
    But maybe this would be because you have an inner value that says "It's right to do things with people if it's something they really want, even though I'm not overly interested". Just playing devil's advocate here, but do you see what I mean?
    I see what you mean..
    Well now I really don't know which type I am.... You're right..Lol. Thank you though. I'll read more on infps Now to see what I find. Anymore info would be great.

MBTI
    BUTT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Try taking a few different online tests and see what you get . Report back!
    I'm trying to go more on functions not on tests, lol. If I go by tests then i always get INFJ..which I'm not to sure about.. :/