• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?

CriminalMindz

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hey TC, new here, semi-new to MBTI, still trying to find my type so I can, first of all, look up the ideal careers for my type and decide my life plan :)

Before I start describing myself here are multiple results I got from various sources:

Online tests: ISTP, ENTP, ESTP, ENTJ
My psych-minor friend: ISTP/ENTP
My sister: INTP
My best friend: ENTP
My girlfriend: ISTP

hopefully you can see a connection there and formulate an educated guess with the help of my description of myself:

-I'm a college frosh student currently pursuing an Economics + Math combined major.

-I'm far from my hometown and there really is nobody from my high school attending the same college as I am, and I haven't really befriended anyone. My dormmates and I aren't that close, and we only see each other in the morning. I'm pretty much a lone wolf.

-I'm a very competitive individual who finds it really hard to accept a loss, especially losing to someone who is well not known. I find myself becoming unnecessarily angry despite telling myself that it's just a game. It's one of my weaknesses.

-I am a heavy procrastinator, and I should've spent my last 2 hours doing my reading assignment instead of playing pool online. The library will close in 15 minutes and I will have done nothing. -sad face-

-I get along well with ESTP, ESFJ, INTP, INFJ, INTJ

-I don't get ExFP's and xSTJ's

-I respect highly-regarded/respected individuals in their area.. that shows how much they worked in order to get that much achievement.. and no I don't respect individuals with "natural" talents.. it's like cheating and getting ahead of those who had to work hard.

-I think that's it for now.. the library is closing in a few sec. thx for reading.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
first of all, look up the ideal careers for my type and decide my life plan :)
Very practical use for the theory, unlike most of us on here.

-I'm a very competitive individual who finds it really hard to accept a loss, especially losing to someone who is well not known. I find myself becoming unnecessarily angry despite telling myself that it's just a game. It's one of my weaknesses.
I'd say this points more to xxTJ or ISTP---contending role.

-I am a heavy procrastinator, and I should've spent my last 2 hours doing my reading assignment instead of playing pool online. The library will close in 15 minutes and I will have done nothing. -sad face-
Everyone procrastinates so I won't say you're a P just based on this---inconclusive.

-I respect highly-regarded/respected individuals in their area.. that shows how much they worked in order to get that much achievement..
So you respect people who are already respected---sounds like you go along with other people's opinions about the respected people (the only way they could have gotten respected status is if other people respect them). Now, how do you view those in authority, generally speaking---favourably?

and no I don't respect individuals with "natural" talents.. it's like cheating and getting ahead of those who had to work hard.
So you value "hard work" and want people with those damn natural talents to give themselves lobotomies---smells like pure jealousy. You probably lack natural talents yourself, and try to make up for it with hard work. That's admirable, but very, very Guardian (xSxJ). (Note: It's not SJ-like to lack natural talents; BUT it is SJ-like to value hard work)

My bet is on ISTJ or ISFJ.

Welcome!