User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Thank you very much. I'd thought this, I just wanted to know if I am not actually a hidden extrovert.

What I am not sure about is my over-analyze nature. Is this common for INFPs, to analyze things again and again until they solve the problem? Isn't it more a matter of INFJs?

Then, my friend who is an ESFP (unhealthy althought) has at the moment a relationship. I was glad that she was happy. But now is it a bit of annoying. They are dependent on each other and she is always talking about him and about their romantic dates etc. What I wanted to say is that an INFP in relationship would be similar to this, not the dependence, of course not (it's only my friend's immaturity), but in the romance, wouldn't it? In every description of INFPs is said that they are very romantic, but I am not romantic in the ordinary interpretation of the word, I tend to be romantic in more gothic way...Is it normal? Or am I a freak?
    Last edited by Charnette; 01-29-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charnette View Post
    Thank you very much. I thought that, I just wanted to know if I am not actually a hidden extrovert.

What I am not sure about is my over-analyze nature. Is this common for INFPs, to analyze things again and again until they solve the problem? Isn't it more a matter of INFJs?

Then, my friend who is an ESFP (unhealthy althought) has at the moment a relationship. I was glad that she was happy. But now is it a bit of annoying. They are dependent on each other and she is always talking about him and about their romantic dates etc. What I wanted to say is that an INFP in relationship would be similar to this, not the dependence, of course not (it's only my friend's immaturity), but in the romance, wouldn't it? In every description of INFPs is said that they are very romantic, but I am not romantic in the ordinary interpretation of the word, I tend to be romantic in more gothic way...Is it normal? Or am I a freak?
    About the romantic relationships, I have an INFP friend that was very clingy with her boyfriend, and she regretted acting this way (was her first one). She's in love with him till today, and they broke up six months ago! But it's an issue of immaturity too. I think that a mature INFP will be romantic, but will know how to "dose" her/his love.

And no, you're not a freak. I'm a romantic in a very intense way, that looks like the gothic way! And it can be the consequence of reading too much romantic books of the 19th century, or just "fourness"... who knows?
    Last edited by cfs1992; 01-29-2011 at 07:45 PM.