• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

XXXX

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In that regard (of using both Ti and Ni) one function may be a well developed tert. while the other is your primary. This means your type would either be INFJ or ISTP, if those two functions are strongest, with a strong yet limited use of Fe(INFJ) or Se(ISTP).

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Fucking let's go, come on. Nobody? Is this thread really that uninteresting. If I saw this, I'd at least offer some input.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know how you feel dude, sometimes these threads get one or two people to assit the OP with thier (or someone elses) type, and no one else beyond that.

The only thing to do is simply be patient and wait for others to post here, or post a new thread after this one goes away (pretend to be typing a frind with a list of traits, which is really you ;))

If your still confused on your type you can always search the site for old topics about different types and whatnot, see what kind of information you can dig up from there.

Otherwise then, I wish you luck on finding your type :)

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
I can never play chess, for example, because it's arbitrary; there's no real reason why the rook can do this and the bishop can do that. If the rook moved a different way then the entire game would be different.

This made me go :shock::doh::BangHead:; I don't see how this can be Ne. Ne loves alternatives :yay: but you seem :2up: about it. Like someone gave you a birthday card addressed to "Occupant" and it's not your birthday anyway. What's special about this alternative? Ne would just quietly point to Si and go back to thinking of new ways to move the knight.

I hesitate to suggest that you might be ISTP.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still think your ISTP. your best functions are Ti and Ni, which when working together mean your in a dom-tert loop. But Fe isn't your aux, considering your posting style and personal demeanor, so Se by default, although it's probably not used as much as it should be.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
There's no way I'm an ISTP. My Se is my worst function and I've scored 100% on N every test I've taken. I don't identify with the description at all. I hate physical activity; I much prefer to read or sit by the computer.

I don't know how Fe can be reflected in posting. Internet message boards aren't a place that facilitates any kind of emotional bonding, I don't think.

What you see from me occasionally is Fi, either in shadow INTP form or teritary INTJ form. I'm not a hateful person, but a few groups of people, namely people who find memes funny, american conservatives, otakus, kids from the age of 9-12, racists, furries, and others I really hate really really strongly for no rational reason. Not because of what they do, I don't give a shit about that, but the way they act and the way that they conduct themselves, it makes me really mad. Those people have never grown up; they've never experienced anything that made them gain self-awareness. Self-awareness, I think, is a trait more important than intelligence. The reason you think I have a poor Fe is that I probably saw a kawaii smile or something nauesating of a similar vein in the anime thread which led me to post those comments. In the Tupac Serbia thread, I was getting mad at people whose sense of humor consisted of lolcats and image macros calling that genius video stupid so I started calling them unintelligent to get them mad. I don't think this necessarily means I'm an ISTP.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Perch420
There's no way I'm an ISTP. My Se is my worst function and I've scored 100% on N every test I've taken. I don't identify with the description at all. I hate physical activity; I much prefer to read or sit by the computer.

Alright ISTP is out then, and xNxx is definite.

Wait, is it possible that you may have confused Ti with Te at all? In that case you could be INTJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se). Espcially is you use the Te-Fi combo which could appear to be Ti, and that Se would be your inferior function. Also ISTP's and INTJ's can look quite similar to each other.

Have you read the INTJ description and what are your thoughts of it?

I don't know how Fe can be reflected in posting. Internet message boards aren't a place that facilitates any kind of emotional bonding, I don't think.

Fe can be seen on message board usually by means of the same way it's seen in real life; respect for rules that ensures group harmony.

What you see from me occasionally is Fi, either in shadow INTP form or teritary INTJ form. I'm not a hateful person, but a few groups of people, namely people who find memes funny, american conservatives, otakus, kids from the age of 9-12, racists, furries, and others I really hate really really strongly for no rational reason. Not because of what they do, I don't give a shit about that, but the way they act and the way that they conduct themselves, it makes me really mad. Those people have never grown up; they've never experienced anything that made them gain self-awareness. Self-awareness, I think, is a trait more important than intelligence. The reason you think I have a poor Fe is that I probably saw a kawaii smile or something nauesating of a similar vein in the anime thread which led me to post those comments. In the Tupac Serbia thread, I was getting mad at people whose sense of humor consisted of lolcats and image macros calling that genius video stupid so I started calling them unintelligent to get them mad. I don't think this necessarily means I'm an ISTP.

If anything, this is an indication of tert Fi.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
For the remainder of high school you will be an INTx. Accept it. Enjoy it. Love it, but don't get anyone pregnant.

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
XD

Meaning, he shouldn't impregnate anyone after high school. But perhaps depositing his sperm into the toilet might be useful.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's what you meant . . .

. . . I'm such a ditz sometimes.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, imma a ditz, but I'm proud of it . . . I think . . . applesauce. :) :hug:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
My inclination with you is young INTJ. Especially with your posting pattern.

In both the video threads you started and your response to the ENTP Christians thread you made some very brash, irrational conclusions and then backed up those conclusions with a very black and white sense of logic. Ok, well let me rephrase, you seem to have a Te view of what is logical (lots of "because of x and y, z must be true). You also seem to have Ni's sense of conviction and conspiracy.

You have a theory created by Ni (that a video is funny and requires a developed sense of humour to "get") that you back up with logic (so if you don't "get" it then you must not have a developed sense of humour). There's nothing wrong with your logic, per se, but it's trying to back up a conviction that makes a lot of assumptions. I know a number of INTJs who are convinced about something that they have had insight about and believe to be true (Ni + Fi) and then reason the hell out of it (Te). They make sound logical arguments for their case, but their logic is based on the assumption that what they believe is true to begin with. Until they prove that what they believe is true to begin with, whatever argument they make afterward is moot. They can come across as pedantic and close-minded if they're not careful. "Because I said so" does not make something true. Nor does repeating your conviction over and over again.

Anyway, you also seem to have a sense of us here "owing" you the time of day to figure out your type. Unhealthy Fi (or perhaps Fi that hasn't quite been developed enough yet, which could be your case seeing as you're only 15) can manifest itself as a sense of entitlement ("me against the world" mentality).

Good luck and maybe try not to be such an irritating asshole. I know you're young but it's never too early to start improving.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ, homedog.

[Add]: which would you rather be? Do you even have a preference?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I'm throwing my vote in for INTJ, I see a lot of Te in your posts, not Ti. Also you've mentioned before how Se is one of your worst functions, and in terms of F, you seem more Fi than Fe.

So yeah, INTJ fo sho.

(Functions order of the INTJ: Ni - Te - Fi - Se).