Thread: XXXX

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

In that regard (of using both Ti and Ni) one function may be a well developed tert. while the other is your primary. This means your type would either be INFJ or ISTP, if those two functions are strongest, with a strong yet limited use of Fe(INFJ) or Se(ISTP).

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Fucking let's go, come on. Nobody? Is this thread really that uninteresting. If I saw this, I'd at least offer some input.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I know how you feel dude, sometimes these threads get one or two people to assit the OP with thier (or someone elses) type, and no one else beyond that.

The only thing to do is simply be patient and wait for others to post here, or post a new thread after this one goes away (pretend to be typing a frind with a list of traits, which is really you )

If your still confused on your type you can always search the site for old topics about different types and whatnot, see what kind of information you can dig up from there.

Otherwise then, I wish you luck on finding your type

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    I can never play chess, for example, because it's arbitrary; there's no real reason why the rook can do this and the bishop can do that. If the rook moved a different way then the entire game would be different.
    This made me go ; I don't see how this can be Ne. Ne loves alternatives but you seem about it. Like someone gave you a birthday card addressed to "Occupant" and it's not your birthday anyway. What's special about this alternative? Ne would just quietly point to Si and go back to thinking of new ways to move the knight.

I hesitate to suggest that you might be ISTP.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

bump

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I still think your ISTP. your best functions are Ti and Ni, which when working together mean your in a dom-tert loop. But Fe isn't your aux, considering your posting style and personal demeanor, so Se by default, although it's probably not used as much as it should be.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

There's no way I'm an ISTP. My Se is my worst function and I've scored 100% on N every test I've taken. I don't identify with the description at all. I hate physical activity; I much prefer to read or sit by the computer.

I don't know how Fe can be reflected in posting. Internet message boards aren't a place that facilitates any kind of emotional bonding, I don't think.

What you see from me occasionally is Fi, either in shadow INTP form or teritary INTJ form. I'm not a hateful person, but a few groups of people, namely people who find memes funny, american conservatives, otakus, kids from the age of 9-12, racists, furries, and others I really hate really really strongly for no rational reason. Not because of what they do, I don't give a shit about that, but the way they act and the way that they conduct themselves, it makes me really mad. Those people have never grown up; they've never experienced anything that made them gain self-awareness. Self-awareness, I think, is a trait more important than intelligence. The reason you think I have a poor Fe is that I probably saw a kawaii smile or something nauesating of a similar vein in the anime thread which led me to post those comments. In the Tupac Serbia thread, I was getting mad at people whose sense of humor consisted of lolcats and image macros calling that genius video stupid so I started calling them unintelligent to get them mad. I don't think this necessarily means I'm an ISTP.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Perch420
    There's no way I'm an ISTP. My Se is my worst function and I've scored 100% on N every test I've taken. I don't identify with the description at all. I hate physical activity; I much prefer to read or sit by the computer.
    Alright ISTP is out then, and xNxx is definite.

Wait, is it possible that you may have confused Ti with Te at all? In that case you could be INTJ (Ni - Te - Fi -Se). Espcially is you use the Te-Fi combo which could appear to be Ti, and that Se would be your inferior function. Also ISTP's and INTJ's can look quite similar to each other.

Have you read the INTJ description and what are your thoughts of it?

I don't know how Fe can be reflected in posting. Internet message boards aren't a place that facilitates any kind of emotional bonding, I don't think.
    Fe can be seen on message board usually by means of the same way it's seen in real life; respect for rules that ensures group harmony.

What you see from me occasionally is Fi, either in shadow INTP form or teritary INTJ form. I'm not a hateful person, but a few groups of people, namely people who find memes funny, american conservatives, otakus, kids from the age of 9-12, racists, furries, and others I really hate really really strongly for no rational reason. Not because of what they do, I don't give a shit about that, but the way they act and the way that they conduct themselves, it makes me really mad. Those people have never grown up; they've never experienced anything that made them gain self-awareness. Self-awareness, I think, is a trait more important than intelligence. The reason you think I have a poor Fe is that I probably saw a kawaii smile or something nauesating of a similar vein in the anime thread which led me to post those comments. In the Tupac Serbia thread, I was getting mad at people whose sense of humor consisted of lolcats and image macros calling that genius video stupid so I started calling them unintelligent to get them mad. I don't think this necessarily means I'm an ISTP.
    If anything, this is an indication of tert Fi.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

For the remainder of high school you will be an INTx. Accept it. Enjoy it. Love it, but don't get anyone pregnant.
    Oh, its
    You
    Likes captain curmudgeon liked this post

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

What about after?