First 12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh, also what Entropie said about MBTI E being different than social E.

Plus, people don't always see themselves correctly. I really had issues with an I/E split, but I met an ISTP from this site and apparently he thought I talked too much, and it's true, if I get going I have trouble shutting up.

I also tend to seek the opinions of others and want external stimulation EVEN THOUGH I do not consider myself a "party person" (except for a year or two in my early twenties when I went crazy) who socializes all the time.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    To give my 5 cents: I suppose being an extroverted perceiver with an introvert rational function only second place often makes you think you are introverted. I can stand the party very long, in fact I am staying up 24 hours today cause my girlfriend is working the night shift and I am waiting for her. This no problem for me, but when I really want to concentrate on a thing, I kinda retreat a bit.

I think you have aswell to make a difference between social introversion and mbti introversion. To me Ti means that I finally will decide on important things for myself. I go out in the world and seek advice on a topic from people but my final decision sometimes can be still completly different from what people told me, cause I came to terms with it my own way.

Social introversion on the other hand I think is often completly unaffected by your mbti type. I am a kinda weird guy, it doesnt matter where you would take me with you, I will always make a dent in a crowd. Meaning I am very conspiciously different from how you'ld do things normally. This not my intention, I just learnt many things my way and this one is most often very uncoventional. Many people will immediantly type me to be an introvert in the social sense, yet I am convinced I am an extrovert in the mbti sense cause I cant go completly without the opinion of others on a topic. Quite on the contrary.

I think by you making this thread, where you seek the opinion of others, you prove a bit that you are an mbti E. This's my opinion, you are at last the one who can judge this the best.
    Yeah, I get the social aspect confused with MBTI sometimes...but the part I bolded is what I seem to get pissed off about the most. I can't find my own answers to things, even though I try (maybe I try too hard) but I feel like once I make a decision on my life that I have decided is best for me, for others they seem to be at unanimous disagreement, and tell me I'm wrong, or that I'm weird, etc. and then I don't know what to do. I stick with what I decide, but sometimes have that gut feeling that what the majority is telling me is possibly correct, and that my decision was bad.

Haha, that's impressive. *throws a Red Bull over*

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Could it be... Just hear me out here... That you feel like you're forced to socialize at school? You have a big P-ness that likes to do what it wants when it wants to do something and if it's bogged down by rules it retreats. Perhaps somewhat like a e5? It's a thought process that works for a reason. Selfish? Yep. It happens. If you begin to socializing when you feel like it, you might find others who are on your schedule as well.
    Hmm...interesting. Yes...and no. I want to socialize at school, but my massive P-ness doesn't want to conform to the rule of how people socialize, and what people talk about, etc. I find most conversations dumb and boring, and I can't just walk up to people and talk to them, as much as I would like to.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Is it possible you're just ENTP?
    It's possible...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

ISTPs can present as quite people orientated, while still being Introverts. When stressed they Extrovert more.

ENTPs can present as quite people ambivalent, while still being Extroverts. When stressed they Introvert more.

So, what type do you wanna be

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    ISTPs can present as quite people orientated, while still being Introverts. When stressed they Extrovert more.

ENTPs can present as quite people ambivalent, while still being Extroverts. When stressed they Introvert more.

So, what type do you wanna be
    Haha, well if you put it that way, I'm definitely ENTP, as I sort of questioned if I was more introvert during a time of possibly self-induced stress...which I'm still probably in.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

If you're still stressed go back to the Quenk threads and see if you can identify how your inferior shows up when stressed.
    ENP
    ESP
    ITP