• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what might i be typed as?

theprocrastinator

MBTI Type
I?tp
so i chose the name off of my terrible tendency of being a procrastinator. i guess should save this for another thread. maybe there is one already posted somewhere.

where to start? I enjoy talking about anything academic or informative, but when it comes to simple things like hair cuts and how the day is going, I tend to go on super long tangents and volunteer more information then people tend to want to hear.

I tend to ask alot of questions, when people explain things to me. i get caught on words and repeat to make sure they are communicating the right message to me, this is sad. then start asking series of other questions that lead me to a point that wont be communicated by the speaker until later should they choose. im not happy with what is given to me or said or told, and continue to look around until i
get an accurate picture of something. this has created anger between myself and family, but i prefer a clear understanding of the whole picture.

whatelse, i have issues sometimes saying "no" but will argue a better alternative and suggest the better person to handle such matters, sometimes that is me.

i have been told that i analyze to pieces things, i go off gut feelings when there is no real knowing of anything until i find something new or reinforces my thought

and im a procrastinator

what would my type be?

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well the user name already gives away the P. And yeah, sounds like you might want to join the club. Welcome.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yah, kinda, presuming the name is relevant for you enough that it would be how you describe yourself INxP wouldn't have been a shock, but your OP is dripping with INTPgoodness.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:yes: the name is really INTPish and then your post is even more INTPish. welcome to the forums!

F

figsfiggyfigs

I tend to ask alot of questions, when people explain things to me. i get caught on words and repeat to make sure they are communicating the right message to me, this is sad. then start asking series of other questions that lead me to a point that wont be communicated by the speaker until later should they choose. im not happy with what is given to me or said or told, and continue to look around until i
get an accurate picture of something. this has created anger between myself and family, but i prefer a clear understanding of the whole picture.

Good God you sound like me....

But you're definitely an INTP. Join the man-child parade. The tour guide will be here shortly.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
guesswho had pinned me as an intp before I even posted this thread. is it really in the name?

Reading the thread backwards, but I believe it was started last night, and, when I saw your name and the title, my first thought was "probably an intp".

As Trinity, umm, I mean, Kasper, said, if it's enough of an issue that you name yourself that, and, in light of the issue, you decide to name yourself that, and, considering how high the percentage of people who join internet forums to study typology are INxx's, well, yes, it was rather easy to pick you out as a highly likely INTP.

Welcome to the forum.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INxP, most probably INTP.

Welcome!