User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    I?tp

Default what might i be typed as?

so i chose the name off of my terrible tendency of being a procrastinator. i guess should save this for another thread. maybe there is one already posted somewhere.

where to start? I enjoy talking about anything academic or informative, but when it comes to simple things like hair cuts and how the day is going, I tend to go on super long tangents and volunteer more information then people tend to want to hear.

I tend to ask alot of questions, when people explain things to me. i get caught on words and repeat to make sure they are communicating the right message to me, this is sad. then start asking series of other questions that lead me to a point that wont be communicated by the speaker until later should they choose. im not happy with what is given to me or said or told, and continue to look around until i
    get an accurate picture of something. this has created anger between myself and family, but i prefer a clear understanding of the whole picture.

whatelse, i have issues sometimes saying "no" but will argue a better alternative and suggest the better person to handle such matters, sometimes that is me.

i have been told that i analyze to pieces things, i go off gut feelings when there is no real knowing of anything until i find something new or reinforces my thought

and im a procrastinator

what would my type be?

MBTI
    I?tp

at the moment im thinking of becoming an investigator

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Well the user name already gives away the P. And yeah, sounds like you might want to join the club. Welcome.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    I?tp

guesswho had pinned me as an intp before I even posted this thread. is it really in the name?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Yah, kinda, presuming the name is relevant for you enough that it would be how you describe yourself INxP wouldn't have been a shock, but your OP is dripping with INTPgoodness.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

the name is really INTPish and then your post is even more INTPish. welcome to the forums!

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by theprocrastinator View Post
    I tend to ask alot of questions, when people explain things to me. i get caught on words and repeat to make sure they are communicating the right message to me, this is sad. then start asking series of other questions that lead me to a point that wont be communicated by the speaker until later should they choose. im not happy with what is given to me or said or told, and continue to look around until i
    get an accurate picture of something. this has created anger between myself and family, but i prefer a clear understanding of the whole picture.
    Good God you sound like me....

But you're definitely an INTP. Join the man-child parade. The tour guide will be here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Good God you sound like me....

But you're definitely an INTP. Join the man-child parade. The tour guide will be here shortly.
    i call shotgun.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by theprocrastinator View Post
    guesswho had pinned me as an intp before I even posted this thread. is it really in the name?
    Reading the thread backwards, but I believe it was started last night, and, when I saw your name and the title, my first thought was "probably an intp".

As Trinity, umm, I mean, Kasper, said, if it's enough of an issue that you name yourself that, and, in light of the issue, you decide to name yourself that, and, considering how high the percentage of people who join internet forums to study typology are INxx's, well, yes, it was rather easy to pick you out as a highly likely INTP.

Welcome to the forum.