Hi, I'm confused about if I'm either an ENFP or INFP... Could anyone please help me?
Here I go...
Pro Extroversion/ Ne-dom/ ENFP points:
1. I'm very outspoken, I don't mind voicing my opinions.
2. I'm not shy.
3. I am a jane-of-all-trades, I have a wide range of interests, and know a lot about a variety of subjects, but the problem is that I end up not knowing any topic in deeeeepth.
4. I'm talkative. And I talk in a loud voice and when become really excited (what isn't rare) it gets worse, hahaha.
5. I don't mind being the center of attention, and I don't feel uncomfortable in these situations.
6. I love public speaking, debates, acting, exposition of ideas. I want to be a teacher too.
7. When I am having good times with people, I keep it going, incresing energy.
8. I have a pretty high Te.
9. I am not passive.
10. I have a need to change things frequently, if not I become bored.
Pro Introversion/ Fi-dom/ INFP points:
1. I'm not too much sociable.
2. I, most of the time, prefer the responding interaction style. I initiate too in some cases, but I fear rejection (past traumas).
3. I don't like parties.
4. I wouldn't compromise any of my values because of a whim.
5. I hide my feelings. I prefer to "suffer" in silence and show a more pleasant face to the world.
6. I NEED some time alone to think and introspect.
7. I have few good friends.
8. Although I don't mind being the center of attention, I'm not an "attention whore". I don't seek attention for it's own sake.
9. I have a quiet behavior.
10. I feel nostalgic, yeah...
So, what do ya think? Heeelp!