User Tag List

First 234

Now, I'll say what makes me really think I'm an INFP (things that wasn't said on the OP):

- I hide my feelings very much. I rarely make them public. It makes me boil inside while in the outside I appear very serene. It's kinda fountain of stress for me: when I have to expose my feelings I become shy (I said I'm not shy, but I'm not shy when exposing my intellect/ thoughts, not feelings) and anxious, afraid to risk hurting them, and suffer. Many things I hadn't accomplished in my life because of it...

- I was very anti-social in my childhood and teen years. I would rather be alone reading and dreaming then trying to mix with people that would treat me bad because I was very different from them. I would not change to please them if they would not accept me the way I was/ am.

- Since I was even a child, I always had a strong sense of self, values, identity and originality. It have always been my trademark.

- I only could have real friends when I found someone who accepted me or identified with me. When I was sixteen. I have few friends.

- I fantasize reality a lot, making it more novel.

- I idealize people too much.

- I'm reclusive and have a mysterious streak. Paradoxically, it draws attention to me...

- I'm poetic, but I don't expose this. Only in my poetry.

- I'm extremely in touch with my Fi.

- I feel nostalgic and fantasize my past and childhood.

- I have a very good memory, that is even better than my mother's (who is the quintessential ISFJ).
    Last edited by cfs1992; 02-07-2011 at 03:30 PM.

INFP
    If your personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognise it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realisation of some personal ideals.

ENFP
    If your personality type is ENFP then you are someone who senses the hidden potential in people. You enjoy starting discussion or activities that challenge and stimulate others into having new insights about themselves, which they can then take and apply to their own personal growth. You are enthusiastic about new projects or causes that offer the potential for a beneficial impact on people, especially when it involves breaking new ground.

How good is this comparison?
    Last edited by cfs1992; 02-06-2011 at 05:17 PM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

if it helps...i identify much more with the above enfp description but also identify a bit with your post above that....it's the 7ness most likely that makes me uncomfortable expressing emotions...unless it's the enthusiastic happy ones regarding some new idea or project or when encouraging others or something...but if i've had a bad day and someone asks about it i might say eh...it's alright. i'll figure it out...but i never really want to talk about it....also...i'm poetic...in my head but others wouldn't know this...my memory sucks and i'm terrified of public speaking although i'm pretty sure i would have no issue fronting a band if i could sing haha and i daydream a lot and have to connect in someway to truly consider someone a friend and i was shy when i was little.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    if it helps...i identify much more with the above enfp description but also identify a bit with your post above that....it's the 7ness most likely that makes me uncomfortable expressing emotions...unless it's the enthusiastic happy ones regarding some new idea or project or when encouraging others or something...but if i've had a bad day and someone asks about it i might say eh...it's alright. i'll figure it out...but i never really want to talk about it....also...i'm poetic...in my head but others wouldn't know this...my memory sucks and i'm terrified of public speaking although i'm pretty sure i would have no issue fronting a band if i could sing haha and i daydream a lot and have to connect in someway to truly consider someone a friend and i was shy when i was little.
    Thanks for the help!

It's funny how some extroverts can be shy sometimes, I've noticed it a lot when I observe people, principally my ex-classmates...

Yeah, I'll have to think carefully, then draw my conclusion... There are many things really tricky and I'll have to reflect a lot about the information I gathered here in correlation with myself...

EDIT: ENFP
    Last edited by cfs1992; 02-07-2011 at 03:32 PM.