User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    IsFJ

ENFP? Whoa, I dunno... I'm very introverted, and I don't have the energy commonly associated with ENFPs. I'm also pretty, uh... - what's the opposite of outspoken? - about my beliefs, when I do have those.

Thanks for your thoughts, though! To be honest, I'm not sure how reliable that test was... Xi and Xe functions can be pretty close, I believe - you see quite a few INFJs with good Fi and INFPs with good Fe...

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

yeah perhaps ENFP is quite a stretch. But in that case, I'd say INFP for you

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    yeah perhaps ENFP is quite a stretch. But in that case, I'd say INFP for you
    Based on the functions, the post with the AA sprites, or both?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Both

MBTI
    IsFJ

Both
    Just checking, thanks! If you don't mind me asking, what about the sprites made you think INFP? I'm asking because Elfboy looked at them and said INFJ, probably because of the "shame" element...

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Actually, the only that I mostly got from the sprites was Limbic and the heart section of the enneagram. Other that, it seems more Fi to me.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Actually, the only that I mostly got from the sprites was Limbic and the heart section of the enneagram. Other that, it seems more Fi to me.
    OK, I was just curious, thanks! What do you mean by "Limbic", though? And what seems Fi to you? (Feel free not to answer if I'm being obnoxious )

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Limbic is an antonym of calm; the OCEAN things, it's bascially Social/Reserved, Limbic/Calm, Structured/Unstructured, Egocentric/Accepting, and Inquisitive/Non-Curious. Those who are Limbic are more prone to their emotions and more emotioanlly responsive, thus they more likely to show lots of happiness when treated well or become really nerveous when in danger or become angry when upset by something; as opposed to a calm person who's much more neutral.

The sprites seem to be a mix though of Fi and Fe, but talking with you and stuff, you seem to come off as an INFP to me.

And no you're not being obnoxious at all, I'll help you out as long as it takes

MBTI
    IsFJ

Ah, I see... never got the hang of the OCEAN system. I am a bit neutral, but it's not that hard to make me nervous, and I get fidgety easily, though I don't rush people the way my dad does. People who are too serene kind of spook me, though; it's like they're "above" me and my petty neuroses.

Also, the sentiment is mutual! You can PM me whenever you need feedback on your E-Type!

MBTI
    IsFJ

Also, could you please pinpoint, if you are able to, what about what you've seen of me looks like Fi? I think there's a lot of misconceptions around when it comes to the Feeling functions, but almost every time it comes up, it becomes a ENFP/INFJ guerrilla. Phonies vs. primadonnas, if you will. As such, I want to understand the functions better, it helps create bridges between us, instead of boxing, segregating and pitting us against each other, which is the exact opposite of what the MBTI is all about.