• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxFP ended up with ENTP as a result in a test??

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've taken a test that told me that my most likely type was INFJ and second most likely INTJ. I took another test that said I'm really an ENTP who wanted to be an ENFP who admires the INTJ type.

I've gotten so many test results that the most consistent letter is N. I can honestly say I have never gotten S on a test, and I highly doubt NT, I get NF the vast majority of the time and know with every fiber of my being that there's no way I am a "rational." If I'm rational, I fear for the world.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That test is dependent on how others see you. I have my own perception of how I think others see me but unless I actually asked them (which I didn't) how would I know for sure that my perception and my friends' perceptions match? Anyway, based on my own perception of how I think my friends would see me, I get either INTj/LII or INTp/ILI.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
K, just took that test. It said I'm IEI. Is that INFP?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh it's INFp or INFJ. Oooooh.

wolfy

awsm
I got SEI or isfp. Only the first question is how others see you.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i got IEE, i don't think i picked anything that would make me an extrovert.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

ILI (Critic) - The first time I took it. Then I went back and changed some of the answers. I don't like one question being the dividing line between all the types (Hahaha - I criticized).

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
I got EIE - Ethical Intuitive Extratim - "Actor"

What MB type is this supposed to correlate to?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I kept re-doing it, because I didn't agree with the following answers at all.

I got LIE -
"Enterpriser

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Leaf and Sky:

ENFJ

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Quick read for Socionics! ENFj

Little j shows that you lead with a judging function, which will be the letter right next it (T or F)

Little p shows that you lead with a perceiving functions, one letter over (N or S).

Then you look at Introversion and Extraversion, which denotates the direction of your lead function.

Your auxillary (Or creative in socionics) is the opposite of your lead function i.e. Fe's -- which is rational -- opposite will either be Si, or Ni (Both these functions are considered irrational as they are perceiving).

Most know this, but if you come in to this thread not knowing, there you go! :D

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
Most know this, but if you come in to this thread not knowing, there you go! :D

Gracias. For some reason I have no patience to learn MBTI theory or related theories in depth. A little knowledge is fine. And probably, as they say, dangerous. :)

And

wow! I don't remember ever considering ENFJ as a type for me, and I just read some descriptions, and oh my! What the heck, I'll just go and put that in my avatar thingy. For a while at least. :)

Yeah. What am I doing lately? Starting and coordinating groups. What have people told me I "should" be? A counselor. A teacher. I have zilch fear of public speaking. I'm really-really-really attuned to, and interested in, people. Career matches, ha, which of those listed careers have I NOT thought about doing at one time or another? I'm doing a couple of them right now.

MBTI type descriptions end up being kind of like horoscopes, though. You can see yourself in most anything written. At least, I can. Seldom is there a horoscope you absolutely can't relate to.