• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please?

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
Hell no.
Honestly, that's nothing like me.

pastel~petals

MBTI Type
ESFJ
OK, here are some general questions to start you off.

What hobbies do you do (or wish you could do)? Why do you enjoy them? Also you can mention any hobbies you would NOT want to do!

What would be your ideal lifestyle(s)?

What are your interests? Are there any subjects you are particularly NOT interested in?

What was your favorite school subject/activity?

Do you like reading? If so, what types of books do you enjoy?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seem pretty girly to me.
I'd stick with that.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'm being honest, now.

But how do I know that is not a lie?

Or that you are not simply deceived?

Besides, as far as we know even you may be lying.

And what would I be lying about?

That honesty to oneself is a requisite to knowledge of oneself?

That is a truth as clear as day...

Then I am out of the game.

:laugh:

So it was the same way as me?

OK, here are some general questions to start you off.

Damn meddling ESFJ!

Winter, how well does this fit you?

http://personalitypage.com/ISFJ.html

Nicodemus

How did you arrive at that, if you don't mind my asking?
I do mind. Pervert.

Mostly I identified dishonesty with the wish to please and remembered how an ESFP friend of mine handles unpleasant truths: he lies to others and, perhaps, to himself. Add the style of the posts, an almost funny inverse of the original typing - et voilà.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Mostly I identified dishonesty with the wish to please and remembered how an ESFP friend of mine handles unpleasant truths: he lies to others and, perhaps, to himself. Add the style of the posts, an almost funny inverse of the original typing - et voilà.

Rather similar to mine.

Just add in the dimension mentioned above.

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
What hobbies do you do (or wish you could do)? Why do you enjoy them? Also you can mention any hobbies you would NOT want to do!
Tennis, listening to music, school, and sitting on my ass staring at a screen like the rest of us. Not quite sure why I enjoy them, I just do. Hobbies I would not want to do include swimming (I'm afraid of that weird sensation you get when you float in water...creeps me out) and singing (crowds, ew).

What would be your ideal lifestyle(s)?
Well, I've always wanted to major in medicine and live in a vacation hot spot (it seems like people always get hurt on vacation!); I already know English, Polish, Italian and Spanish, and I'm working on Latin which should help with the whole 'medical terminology' thing. I, tbh, don't want a family yet because it'd be too hard to manage with a busy job like that. No children, no matter what (we're getting those mechanical babies in school tomorrow, ugh). As for the rest, I have to leave for dinner in like five minutes and don't think I have enough time to type all the specifics. You get the big picture.

What are your interests? Are there any subjects you are particularly NOT interested in?
Interests? Well, I've always liked all that 'forensics' stuff. And books. And art as a down-time sorta thing, I like being creative. I'm NOT interested in anything religious, or writing anything myself, simply put. Me + words = fail.

What was your favorite school subject/activity?
You mean, what IS my favorite school subject/activity? I've always liked science, as well as English. English is open and not terribly restricted, and science is just plain fun. My least favorite subjects are math and theology because they seem so, well, restricted. I also hate the fact that no matter how many questions I ask and how much deeper I dig into things, all I get are either numbers or "because that's the way it is" answers.

Do you like reading? If so, what types of books do you enjoy?
Yes, I do. :] Well, I'm not restricted to any specific genre of books. I only read things if they catch my attention, though. Like, if I read the first few pages of something or the little blurb on the back and it seems boring or cliche, I set it down right there and then.

Good? ;]

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
I have to go eat dinner.
Be back in a few~!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Do you place a greater importance on making an accurate, objective, impersonal analysis, or an analysis based on your feelings and/or the feelings of those around you?