• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please?

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
Find my MBTI thing?
This general idea of MBTI intrigues me but, unfortunately, I'm uncomfortable typing myself in that I think I might answer the quiz or whatever dishonestly, choosing answers that I wish I'd be more like rather than what I really am. If that makes sense. >.<;
So, like, feel free to ask questions or whatever to help determine my type.
Please and thank you! :3

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
Alright, thanks.
I got INTJ from that.

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
I was honest enough to admit it, wasn't I?

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
(( ...alright.
Honestly, I don't know what I'd be honest enough to change. And it's bothering the flip out of me.
Change that I'm not honest to myself, or...?
Even as a kid, I've never been honest with myself - especially emotionally. But that could change later on in life, I s'pose.
I've never been an open person.
So, like yeah.
Idk how to respond to that in words. ))

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
Thank you. I'll give it a shot, then come back in a couple years or so to share my results. |:

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
Actually, tbh (honesty, yay?) I'm pretty good with change. Just not honesty.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Actually, tbh (honesty, yay?) I'm pretty good with change. Just not honesty.

Well then what will happen when the change that is required is to become honest?

And are you going to help type me, or...?

I already am.

The most important step toward discovering your type is for you to become honest with yourself.

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
Well then what will happen when the change that is required is to become honest?

I already am.

The most important step toward discovering your type is for you to become honest with yourself.

Nothing.

Sure.