User Tag List

First 12

My sister and a friend of mine (both ISFP), too, are not interested in the subject, but both took the test when I told them to.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Red Herring
    Well I see my own aux Ne as an association machine. It´s either "What if x happend" (start of wild phantasy) or "a reminds me of b which reminds me of c, etc.". It´s what searches for answers to questions like "What does a purple herring have to do with the number of stamps you put on an envelope of a letter to the south pole (if it´s a mondy)?".
    Hmm, perhaps I should ask my brother later this afternoon if he ever engages in association thought akin to this. I mean he does sometimes offer various unrelated wierd ideas, so that might mean he uses more aux Ne as opposed to Se.

Coolest function ever!
    Hells yeah to that! Extroverted Intuition ftw!!!

Originally posted by Nicodemus
    My sister and a friend of mine (both ISFP), too, are not interested in the subject, but both took the test when I told them to.
    Similarly, my sister is an ESXX, my mother is ISFJ, and my brother is a possible S, and all of them had no desire to work with me in finding their MBTI and were reluctant to take the tests; perhaps Sensors in general are a little less inclined to take curiosity in things like these? At the cost of angering every sensor on this forum, I'm going to say no.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I attempted to show my brother the 'what if x happened' post, to which he replied that he doesn't know. Then he went on to say something that was out of place and goofy despite the fact that when I asked him what he daydreams about he replied that he doesn't know.

If I didn't love my brother I'd probably snap his neck for being a frustrating nuisance.

Is it perhaps that he is to young (he's 16) to type? I mean people can change a lot during their teenage years, am I being too impatient trying to type him now as opposed to when he is older?