User Tag List

View Poll Results: So, what do you think I am, anyway?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    0 0%
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • ENTP

    0 0%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ENFJ

    1 100.00%
  • ENTJ

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 23

  1. #1
    Member untypeable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    38

    Talking NFJ? NJ? FJ? J? Gr.

    (Looks at my username) I knew I put that there for a reason...




    Okay. Now I'll actually type something.

    Hi. I'm rarely on here, if you haven't realized.

    So. I'd like to know what my type is. Thanks.

    Let's start.

    I or E? I don't know, I seem like both. I mean, I'm afraid to talk to people, but I want to. But then sometimes I like solitude, but I also want a every now and then.

    N or S? I'm pretty sure I'm an N, but I don't know the full definition of it. I know I like the big picture, but I also like to look at the little details.

    F or T? I'm pretty sure I'm an F, but the INTJ sounds a bit like me, too...

    P or J? J. I like to know when things are happening, how they are happening, where they are happening, and if they involve needles. (I don't mean that as a joke, I'm serious.)



    ~I don't like to talk to a person unless I know them, but I want to, but I'm scared to. Then they talk to me, and usually they seem nice, unless they get all yelly and I just stay completely silent. Then they're all like, "DOES SHE EVER TALK? WHY ISN'T SHE TALKING?!"

    ~I like to fantasize. About love. I won't go into any details. You will be bored.

    ~I like to debate, unless someone decides to hate me or be mean. Then I stop. Only I don't like to debate in public, because I'm afraid people will hate me for my opinion. 0_0"

    ~I like to be organized, but I'm too lazy to actually organize.

    Thanks.
    My username, untypeable, is a pun of Untouchable by Taylor Swift. I punned it because of the relationship of my previous inabilities to be typed.
    I don't own my profile pic or avatar (I wish I did ), yada yada yada...

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain
    It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, for you come out wiser about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Algebra Teacher
    Don't steal any Harvard squirrels!

  2. #2
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    you use too many smilies to be an intj. infj

  3. #3
    Member untypeable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Please, more people, respond! If you need me to, I can answer questions (if you ask me them).
    My username, untypeable, is a pun of Untouchable by Taylor Swift. I punned it because of the relationship of my previous inabilities to be typed.
    I don't own my profile pic or avatar (I wish I did ), yada yada yada...

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain
    It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, for you come out wiser about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Algebra Teacher
    Don't steal any Harvard squirrels!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    What do tests tell you?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Your definitely an Extravert, a shy one, but an extravert none the less. Especially considering that you used nine emoticons in one post

    In addition I would say that you seem much more like an Feeler; fantasizing about romance (along with lots of emoticons).

    So ENFJ could be possible, but considering that you mentioned that your still somewhat unsure about the distinctions of N and S I'll clarify them for you: sensing and intuition are how people go about collecting information. A sensor will take facts for what they are, they are more likely to be practical in certain respects, and think more here and now, while an intuitive will see the ideas for what they could be, they are more likely to be theoretical in certain respects, and think more about future possibilities.

  6. #6
    Member untypeable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    What do tests tell you?
    Haha. Long list...

    1. INTP
    2. INTJ
    3. INFJ
    4. Once, ENFJ.
    My username, untypeable, is a pun of Untouchable by Taylor Swift. I punned it because of the relationship of my previous inabilities to be typed.
    I don't own my profile pic or avatar (I wish I did ), yada yada yada...

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain
    It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, for you come out wiser about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Algebra Teacher
    Don't steal any Harvard squirrels!

  7. #7
    Member untypeable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    Your definitely an Extravert, a shy one, but an extravert none the less. Especially considering that you used nine emoticons in one post

    In addition I would say that you seem much more like an Feeler; fantasizing about romance (along with lots of emoticons).

    So ENFJ could be possible, but considering that you mentioned that your still somewhat unsure about the distinctions of N and S I'll clarify them for you: sensing and intuition are how people go about collecting information. A sensor will take facts for what they are, they are more likely to be practical in certain respects, and think more here and now, while an intuitive will see the ideas for what they could be, they are more likely to be theoretical in certain respects, and think more about future possibilities.
    You know, now that I think of it, you are right. How do you know me so well from just this?

    I like you. (Not to be weird, stalkerish, or...awkward.)
    My username, untypeable, is a pun of Untouchable by Taylor Swift. I punned it because of the relationship of my previous inabilities to be typed.
    I don't own my profile pic or avatar (I wish I did ), yada yada yada...

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain
    It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, for you come out wiser about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Algebra Teacher
    Don't steal any Harvard squirrels!

  8. #8
    Senior Member sculpting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    you are really very funny!

    Your OP used the word "yelly" thats pretty cool. Plus you have emoticon vomit issues.

    the debating until the mean people show up, plus the emoticons, plus the "please go dont speak to me what you like me let me tell you everything about you and bond with you forever" combined with the overly idealistic view of Lurv, makes me suggest an EXFP of some sort.

    Do you like infinity?
    Do you feel like you are part of some big bizzare whole?

    Do you find glittery unicorns sort of exciting?

    just sayin....

  9. #9
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    ENF something. I'd say ENFP, but I don't really have enough to go on.

    What's your attitude towards ethical matters, beliefs? Would you say you stick to your guns, or look for consensus? Or just not think about what's really important to you personally much?

    Would you say you have a sort of "clarity" about how things should unfold? Do you think and plan in a linear manner, or are you more scatterbrained?

    Do you like to explore many different possibilities, or stick to your guns?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Originally posted by untypeable
    You know, now that I think of it, you are right.
    Well of course, I know everything

    How do you know me so well from just this?
    I guess I'm just good at deciphering peoples types and distinguishing key characteristics of type.

    I like you. (Not to be weird, stalkerish, or...awkward.)
    Oh my, thank you

    I don't find it to be weird, stalkerish, or awkward at all, in fact I must admit that I sort of like you as well

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] NFPs and NFJs: Do you feel closer to each other, or to FPs and FJs?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:15 AM
  2. [INFJ] NFJ Temperament Question
    By Domino in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 05:18 PM
  3. [MBTItm] NFJ's superior?
    By erm in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:25 PM
  4. NJ order and NP chaos in fiction and reality
    By nightwatcher in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 06:08 PM
  5. Liebe Gr
    By dga in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO