• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NFJ? NJ? FJ? J? Gr.

So, what do you think I am, anyway?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• INFP

• INTP

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENTJ

• Total voters

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
:hug:(Looks at my username) I knew I put that there for a reason...
:huh:

:shock:

Okay. Now I'll actually type something.

Hi. I'm rarely on here, if you haven't realized. :shrug:

So. I'd like to know what my type is. :D Thanks.

Let's start.

I or E? I don't know, I seem like both. I mean, I'm afraid to talk to people, but I want to. But then sometimes I like solitude, but I also want a :hug: every now and then.

N or S? I'm pretty sure I'm an N, but I don't know the full definition of it. I know I like the big picture, but I also like to look at the little details.

F or T? I'm pretty sure I'm an F, but the INTJ sounds a bit like me, too...

P or J? J. I like to know when things are happening, how they are happening, where they are happening, and if they involve needles. (I don't mean that as a joke, I'm serious.)

~I don't like to talk to a person unless I know them, but I want to, but I'm scared to. Then they talk to me, and usually they seem nice, unless they get all yelly and I just stay completely silent. Then they're all like, "DOES SHE EVER TALK? WHY ISN'T SHE TALKING?!"

~I like to fantasize. About love.:wubbie: I won't go into any details. You will be bored.

~I like to debate, unless someone decides to hate me or be mean. Then I stop. Only I don't like to debate in public, because I'm afraid people will hate me for my opinion. 0_0"

~I like to be organized, but I'm too lazy to actually organize.

Thanks. :D:solidarity:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you use too many smilies to be an intj. infj

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
Please, more people, respond! :( If you need me to, I can answer questions (if you ask me them).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your definitely an Extravert, a shy one, but an extravert none the less. Especially considering that you used nine emoticons in one post :biggrin:

In addition I would say that you seem much more like an Feeler; fantasizing about romance (along with lots of emoticons).

So ENFJ could be possible, but considering that you mentioned that your still somewhat unsure about the distinctions of N and S I'll clarify them for you: sensing and intuition are how people go about collecting information. A sensor will take facts for what they are, they are more likely to be practical in certain respects, and think more here and now, while an intuitive will see the ideas for what they could be, they are more likely to be theoretical in certain respects, and think more about future possibilities.

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
Your definitely an Extravert, a shy one, but an extravert none the less. Especially considering that you used nine emoticons in one post :biggrin:

In addition I would say that you seem much more like an Feeler; fantasizing about romance (along with lots of emoticons).

So ENFJ could be possible, but considering that you mentioned that your still somewhat unsure about the distinctions of N and S I'll clarify them for you: sensing and intuition are how people go about collecting information. A sensor will take facts for what they are, they are more likely to be practical in certain respects, and think more here and now, while an intuitive will see the ideas for what they could be, they are more likely to be theoretical in certain respects, and think more about future possibilities.

You know, now that I think of it, you are right. :yes: How do you know me so well from just this?

I like you. (Not to be weird, stalkerish, or...awkward.) :D :)

sculpting

you are really very funny!

Your OP used the word "yelly" thats pretty cool. Plus you have emoticon vomit issues.

the debating until the mean people show up, plus the emoticons, plus the "please go dont speak to me what you like me let me tell you everything about you and bond with you forever" combined with the overly idealistic view of Lurv, makes me suggest an EXFP of some sort.

Do you like infinity?
Do you feel like you are part of some big bizzare whole?

Do you find glittery unicorns sort of exciting?

just sayin.... :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENF something. I'd say ENFP, but I don't really have enough to go on.

What's your attitude towards ethical matters, beliefs? Would you say you stick to your guns, or look for consensus? Or just not think about what's really important to you personally much?

Would you say you have a sort of "clarity" about how things should unfold? Do you think and plan in a linear manner, or are you more scatterbrained?

Do you like to explore many different possibilities, or stick to your guns?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by untypeable
You know, now that I think of it, you are right.

Well of course, I know everything :cool:

How do you know me so well from just this?

I guess I'm just good at deciphering peoples types and distinguishing key characteristics of type.

I like you. (Not to be weird, stalkerish, or...awkward.)

Oh my, thank you :blush:

I don't find it to be weird, stalkerish, or awkward at all, in fact I must admit that I sort of like you as well :)

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
I commented on your post. Ah ha.

you are really very funny! THANK YOU! :D

Your OP used the word "yelly" thats pretty cool. Plus you have emoticon vomit issues. Emoticon vomit...I should use that more often...

the debating until the mean people show up, plus the emoticons, plus the "please go dont speak to me what you like me let me tell you everything about you and bond with you forever" combined with the overly idealistic view of Lurv, makes me suggest an EXFP of some sort. Thanks for more insight. :yes:

Do you like infinity? Very interesting concept...I like thinking about it, until my brain hurts...:p
Do you feel like you are part of some big bizzare whole? ...Huuuhhh....? This is confusing...

Do you find glittery unicorns sort of exciting? GASP! Hmmm...I like the unicorn part, but glitter makes me all messy. And I'll blink because it's too shiny. Body glitter FAIL.

just sayin.... :)

Thanks. :D

sculpting

Okay-

step 1-click on the "reply with quote" button at the bottom left of the post you are interested in commenting on. It will pop up the little text box and you should be good to go.

step 2-type under the quote of the below poster

step 3-press submit

:hifive:

although i must relate-
I was reading a book about contemporary jungian psychology and the author was describing how he would ask the students in his analytical psych course to name the top three things that came to their minds. I stopped reading and went "pony, there, how" as my three things on the top of my mind. Then I started reading to see what the other kids said.

They said things like "freud, psychotherapy, the mystical unconsciousness." Because it was about the god damned course, not just the first three random things that popped into their head. I hadnt read that part yet.

DONT TRUST THE NE!!! It leads you to scary places....

okay but do you like wearing the body glitter. not in your eyes silly creature but in your hair? Do you have christmas lights strung across the living room? HMMMM? Would you if you could-hang christmas lights? infinity is pretty much an Ne thing, so I think you get to be an ENFP.

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
ENF something. I'd say ENFP, but I don't really have enough to go on.

What's your attitude towards ethical matters, beliefs? Would you say you stick to your guns, or look for consensus? Or just not think about what's really important to you personally much?

Would you say you have a sort of "clarity" about how things should unfold? Do you think and plan in a linear manner, or are you more scatterbrained?

Do you like to explore many different possibilities, or stick to your guns?

1. If feminism counts, I'm strong about that. I guess it sort of depends on what you mean by 'ethical matters'.
2. In public, I wait for someone to say something and I choose to agree with it, because (a) they're usually right, and (b) I'm sort of afraid of what others will think.
3. I try to think about what should happen, and plan it, but then I forget everything and am forced to think about it all over again. TOO MUCH STUFF. :p

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. If feminism counts, I'm strong about that. I guess it sort of depends on what you mean by 'ethical matters'.
2. In public, I wait for someone to say something and I choose to agree with it, because (a) they're usually right, and (b) I'm sort of afraid of what others will think.
3. I try to think about what should happen, and plan it, but then I forget everything and am forced to think about it all over again. TOO MUCH STUFF. :p

From this I would say it sounds like you are accostom to using Fe. You seem to value equality amongst other (feminism that you mentione in 1), agree with other based on what they might think or how they may feel (2), and planing out how you will say stuff actually sounds like Ni (3), so I'd say your probably xNFJ at least.

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
From this I would say it sounds like you are accostom to using Fe. You seem to value equality amongst other (feminism that you mentione in 1), agree with other based on what they might think or how they may feel (2), and planing out how you will say stuff actually sounds like Ni (3), so I'd say your probably xNFJ at least.

Thanks for more bits of information! :D I agree, now for I and E. :yes:

I'll post some extra stuff tomorrow...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Untypeable
Thanks for more bits of information!

No problme. :)

now for I and E.

In terms of cognitive functioning, it boils down to (in its most simplistic terms that is) where you get energy from (in your case either Fe or Ni).

If you draw your energy from the outer harmony of the world, valuing the well being of your freinds, and adjusting and accomidating with other people, then your probably E.

If you draw your energy from the private solitude, conceptualizing and envisioning the concpets of the way things should be, and foressing thoughts within your own mental realm, then your probably I.

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
Okay-

step 1-click on the "reply with quote" button at the bottom left of the post you are interested in commenting on. It will pop up the little text box and you should be good to go.

step 2-type under the quote of the below poster

step 3-press submit

:hifive:

although i must relate-
I was reading a book about contemporary jungian psychology and the author was describing how he would ask the students in his analytical psych course to name the top three things that came to their minds. I stopped reading and went "pony, there, how" as my three things on the top of my mind. Then I started reading to see what the other kids said.

They said things like "freud, psychotherapy, the mystical unconsciousness." Because it was about the god damned course, not just the first three random things that popped into their head. I hadnt read that part yet.

DONT TRUST THE NE!!! It leads you to scary places....

okay but do you like wearing the body glitter. not in your eyes silly creature but in your hair? Do you have christmas lights strung across the living room? HMMMM? Would you if you could-hang christmas lights? infinity is pretty much an Ne thing, so I think you get to be an ENFP.

Sorry about the quote thing. And thanks. :D

Heh. Ne.

Haha.

I hate body glitter. It gets all messy and all over the place. And plus, it gets in my eyes anyway...;) I'm a silly creature. Aha.

Christmas lights...hmmm...around the room...possibly...*scratches chin*

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
I'm soooo sorry! This is where it gets hard!

No problme. :)

In terms of cognitive functioning, it boils down to (in its most simplistic terms that is) where you get energy from (in your case either Fe or Ni).

If you draw your energy from the outer harmony of the world, valuing the well being of your freinds, and adjusting and accomidating with other people, then your probably E.

If you draw your energy from the private solitude, conceptualizing and envisioning the concpets of the way things should be, and foressing thoughts within your own mental realm, then your probably I.

I am SO sorry for this. It gets very confusing here. :cry:

I really like to take the time to think about myself. I usually daydream in class and think about who I really am. I spent an hour on this and got called on in class. I was figuring out...I forgot. :shock:
Then, when I'm with my friends, I'll usually put aside my needs so they'll be happy. If they ask what's to be done on a project, or which colored pencil they want, I'll say, "I don't care. What do you want?"
Parties: I'll stay with one friend so I don't get trampled. Usually I enjoy myself, but the next day I won't talk to my family and be all like "Grrr.."

So, yeah. If you want more details, please ask!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am SO sorry for this. It gets very confusing here.

It's cool, most people have some difficulty discovering their type, myself included (just look for the thread that I created in the first section of the forum). It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, fo you come out wiser about yourself.

I really like to take the time to think about myself. I usually daydream in class and think about who I really am. I spent an hour on this and got called on in class. I was figuring out...I forgot. Then, when I'm with my friends, I'll usually put aside my needs so they'll be happy. If they ask what's to be done on a project, or which colored pencil they want, I'll say, "I don't care. What do you want?"
Parties: I'll stay with one friend so I don't get trampled. Usually I enjoy myself, but the next day I won't talk to my family and be all like "Grrr.."

So, yeah. If you want more details, please ask!

From this I'd say your probably more of an introvert, also seeing as how the chart at the bottom of your signature has you listed as introverted-11 and extroverted-3, I'd say thats more evidence of introversion. But to really be sure you should take this test; unlike other ones that ask whether your x or y (which is a simplistic dichotomy in my opinion) this one has you rate certain functions, then calcualtes your type:

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

And make sure to post all of your results! :)

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
It's cool, most people have some difficulty discovering their type, myself included (just look for the thread that I created in the first section of the forum). It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, fo you come out wiser about yourself.

From this I'd say your probably more of an introvert, also seeing as how the chart at the bottom of your signature has you listed as introverted-11 and extroverted-3, I'd say thats more evidence of introversion. But to really be sure you should take this test; unlike other ones that ask whether your x or y (which is a simplistic dichotomy in my opinion) this one has you rate certain functions, then calcualtes your type:

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

And make sure to post all of your results! :)

RAWR! It deleted all my responses because I didn't answer one question for the survey.

*scratches head* Aha. Here's a different result...you can drop out now if you want.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************** (28)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************** (26.8)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28.8)
average use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.7)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.9)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************* (43.1)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.9)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ESFJ

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.