User Tag List

View Poll Results: So, what do you think I am, anyway?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

1 100.00%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

I commented on your post. Ah ha.

you are really very funny! THANK YOU!

Your OP used the word "yelly" thats pretty cool. Plus you have emoticon vomit issues. Emoticon vomit...I should use that more often...

the debating until the mean people show up, plus the emoticons, plus the "please go dont speak to me what you like me let me tell you everything about you and bond with you forever" combined with the overly idealistic view of Lurv, makes me suggest an EXFP of some sort. Thanks for more insight.

Do you like infinity? Very interesting concept...I like thinking about it, until my brain hurts...:P
    Do you feel like you are part of some big bizzare whole? ...Huuuhhh....? This is confusing...

Do you find glittery unicorns sort of exciting? GASP! Hmmm...I like the unicorn part, but glitter makes me all messy. And I'll blink because it's too shiny. Body glitter FAIL.

just sayin....

Thanks.
    My username, untypeable, is a pun of Untouchable by Taylor Swift. I punned it because of the relationship of my previous inabilities to be typed.
    I don't own my profile pic or avatar (I wish I did ), yada yada yada...

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain
    It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, for you come out wiser about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Algebra Teacher
    Don't steal any Harvard squirrels!

Okay-

step 1-click on the "reply with quote" button at the bottom left of the post you are interested in commenting on. It will pop up the little text box and you should be good to go.

step 2-type under the quote of the below poster

step 3-press submit

although i must relate-
    I was reading a book about contemporary jungian psychology and the author was describing how he would ask the students in his analytical psych course to name the top three things that came to their minds. I stopped reading and went "pony, there, how" as my three things on the top of my mind. Then I started reading to see what the other kids said.

They said things like "freud, psychotherapy, the mystical unconsciousness." Because it was about the god damned course, not just the first three random things that popped into their head. I hadnt read that part yet.

DONT TRUST THE NE!!! It leads you to scary places....

okay but do you like wearing the body glitter. not in your eyes silly creature but in your hair? Do you have christmas lights strung across the living room? HMMMM? Would you if you could-hang christmas lights? infinity is pretty much an Ne thing, so I think you get to be an ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    ENF something. I'd say ENFP, but I don't really have enough to go on.

What's your attitude towards ethical matters, beliefs? Would you say you stick to your guns, or look for consensus? Or just not think about what's really important to you personally much?

Would you say you have a sort of "clarity" about how things should unfold? Do you think and plan in a linear manner, or are you more scatterbrained?

Do you like to explore many different possibilities, or stick to your guns?
    1. If feminism counts, I'm strong about that. I guess it sort of depends on what you mean by 'ethical matters'.
    2. In public, I wait for someone to say something and I choose to agree with it, because (a) they're usually right, and (b) I'm sort of afraid of what others will think.
    3. I try to think about what should happen, and plan it, but then I forget everything and am forced to think about it all over again. TOO MUCH STUFF. :P
    My username, untypeable, is a pun of Untouchable by Taylor Swift. I punned it because of the relationship of my previous inabilities to be typed.

It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, for you come out wiser about yourself.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by untypeable
    1. If feminism counts, I'm strong about that. I guess it sort of depends on what you mean by 'ethical matters'.
    2. In public, I wait for someone to say something and I choose to agree with it, because (a) they're usually right, and (b) I'm sort of afraid of what others will think.
    3. I try to think about what should happen, and plan it, but then I forget everything and am forced to think about it all over again. TOO MUCH STUFF. :P
    From this I would say it sounds like you are accostom to using Fe. You seem to value equality amongst other (feminism that you mentione in 1), agree with other based on what they might think or how they may feel (2), and planing out how you will say stuff actually sounds like Ni (3), so I'd say your probably xNFJ at least.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    From this I would say it sounds like you are accostom to using Fe. You seem to value equality amongst other (feminism that you mentione in 1), agree with other based on what they might think or how they may feel (2), and planing out how you will say stuff actually sounds like Ni (3), so I'd say your probably xNFJ at least.
    Thanks for more bits of information! I agree, now for I and E.

I'll post some extra stuff tomorrow...

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Untypeable
    Thanks for more bits of information!
    No problme.

now for I and E.
    In terms of cognitive functioning, it boils down to (in its most simplistic terms that is) where you get energy from (in your case either Fe or Ni).

If you draw your energy from the outer harmony of the world, valuing the well being of your freinds, and adjusting and accomidating with other people, then your probably E.

If you draw your energy from the private solitude, conceptualizing and envisioning the concpets of the way things should be, and foressing thoughts within your own mental realm, then your probably I.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Okay-

step 1-click on the "reply with quote" button at the bottom left of the post you are interested in commenting on. It will pop up the little text box and you should be good to go.

step 2-type under the quote of the below poster

step 3-press submit

although i must relate-
    I was reading a book about contemporary jungian psychology and the author was describing how he would ask the students in his analytical psych course to name the top three things that came to their minds. I stopped reading and went "pony, there, how" as my three things on the top of my mind. Then I started reading to see what the other kids said.

They said things like "freud, psychotherapy, the mystical unconsciousness." Because it was about the god damned course, not just the first three random things that popped into their head. I hadnt read that part yet.

DONT TRUST THE NE!!! It leads you to scary places....

okay but do you like wearing the body glitter. not in your eyes silly creature but in your hair? Do you have christmas lights strung across the living room? HMMMM? Would you if you could-hang christmas lights? infinity is pretty much an Ne thing, so I think you get to be an ENFP.
    Sorry about the quote thing. And thanks.

Heh. Ne.

Haha.

I hate body glitter. It gets all messy and all over the place. And plus, it gets in my eyes anyway... I'm a silly creature. Aha.

Christmas lights...hmmm...around the room...possibly...*scratches chin*

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

Unhappy I'm soooo sorry! This is where it gets hard!

No problme.

In terms of cognitive functioning, it boils down to (in its most simplistic terms that is) where you get energy from (in your case either Fe or Ni).

If you draw your energy from the outer harmony of the world, valuing the well being of your freinds, and adjusting and accomidating with other people, then your probably E.

If you draw your energy from the private solitude, conceptualizing and envisioning the concpets of the way things should be, and foressing thoughts within your own mental realm, then your probably I.
    I am SO sorry for this. It gets very confusing here.

I really like to take the time to think about myself. I usually daydream in class and think about who I really am. I spent an hour on this and got called on in class. I was figuring out...I forgot.
    Then, when I'm with my friends, I'll usually put aside my needs so they'll be happy. If they ask what's to be done on a project, or which colored pencil they want, I'll say, "I don't care. What do you want?"
    Parties: I'll stay with one friend so I don't get trampled. Usually I enjoy myself, but the next day I won't talk to my family and be all like "Grrr.."

So, yeah. If you want more details, please ask!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by untypeable
    I am SO sorry for this. It gets very confusing here.
    It's cool, most people have some difficulty discovering their type, myself included (just look for the thread that I created in the first section of the forum). It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, fo you come out wiser about yourself.

I really like to take the time to think about myself. I usually daydream in class and think about who I really am. I spent an hour on this and got called on in class. I was figuring out...I forgot. Then, when I'm with my friends, I'll usually put aside my needs so they'll be happy. If they ask what's to be done on a project, or which colored pencil they want, I'll say, "I don't care. What do you want?"
    Parties: I'll stay with one friend so I don't get trampled. Usually I enjoy myself, but the next day I won't talk to my family and be all like "Grrr.."

So, yeah. If you want more details, please ask!
    From this I'd say your probably more of an introvert, also seeing as how the chart at the bottom of your signature has you listed as introverted-11 and extroverted-3, I'd say thats more evidence of introversion. But to really be sure you should take this test; unlike other ones that ask whether your x or y (which is a simplistic dichotomy in my opinion) this one has you rate certain functions, then calcualtes your type:

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

And make sure to post all of your results!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Socionics
    N/A

It's cool, most people have some difficulty discovering their type, myself included (just look for the thread that I created in the first section of the forum). It often takes a lot of analyzing and introspective consideration to accurately discover what ones type truly is, but its all worth the journey of work required to do so, fo you come out wiser about yourself.

From this I'd say your probably more of an introvert, also seeing as how the chart at the bottom of your signature has you listed as introverted-11 and extroverted-3, I'd say thats more evidence of introversion. But to really be sure you should take this test; unlike other ones that ask whether your x or y (which is a simplistic dichotomy in my opinion) this one has you rate certain functions, then calcualtes your type:

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

And make sure to post all of your results!
    RAWR! It deleted all my responses because I didn't answer one question for the survey.

*scratches head* Aha. Here's a different result...you can drop out now if you want.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************** (28)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************** (26.8)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************** (28.8)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.7)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.9)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************* (43.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.9)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ESFJ

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.