• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is Victor's type?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
ISFP. Someone said this and it makes the most sense.. He is stuck in an Fi Ni loop.

Poor guy

R

Riva

ISFP. Someone said this and it makes the most sense.. He is stuck in an Fi Ni loop.

Poor guy

Or is it a Fi Si loop?

Most of the points he provides are the same, repeated over and over and over and over again, which to me suggests Si. He does manage to bring and combine points of different subject together. Does that not imply Ne? So Fi Ne Si Te (INFP) he is?

Nicodemus

I believe to have read in the meantime that Victor once used to wear the INFP label on the forum.

R

Riva

Yes he did. He was the TypC Mick Jagger back then. Then he started playing the same old song.....

KDude

Probably INJ. T or F is up for grabs.

I don't think he's in a loop. I don't know really. I just think the loop thing is a kind of a copout. He speaks like a Ni dom, the more I think about it.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Probably INJ. T or F is up for grabs.

The way he rags on society Fi is in there somewhere. I have a tendency to see FP, but perhaps INTJ/ISFP... If we go that route.

My belief is with the INFP's. Though if you asked me to point out Ne I'd be at a loss and am too lazy to look... Just my hunch.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hands down pure INFP from my perspective, never would question otherwise.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Really? ISFP? I'm not sure about Ni sometimes, so maybe you're right.

I didn't really believe in long term loops or any of that until I came across Victor after reading about Ni vs Ne, and Fe vs Fi. Prior to that, I would have guessed INFP. But to me it looks like Fi and Ni. Then there was that post about how he used to play sports but rejected them on discovering his inner life, which supports that theory, and sounds like tertiary Ni, about the right age, too.

Another possibility is that he was playing a part to f with us. :laugh:

I dunno, the last few posts I saw of his seemed more reasonable, though, maybe he'll be ok. :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ne. Priceless.

Yeah, OMG, I walked away from the computer remembering how many times I said "hands down" about something to say something completely different the next day, and was laughing at myself, hoping no one would call me on it. I should be more specific- people can change my mind about Victor's type for a minute, but I have always gone back to INFP since I've been here for him- now THAT'S consistency!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
if victor is an infp, i am proud to be one.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
How many INFPs take until their *late teen years* to discover their inner lives? (I'm just going by what he wrote in a thread about sports.) That is the question.

I don't know about the rest of you Ne-ers, but I've been day dreaming pretty much since I was born, maybe also in the womb. :laugh:

Nicodemus

How many INFPs take until their *late teen years* to discover their inner lives? (I'm just going by what he wrote in a thread about sports.) That is the question.
What Victor calls his inner life may vary greatly from what you think.