• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have some new characters...

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'd NaNo time! So I have lots and lots of new and eccentric characters who are dying to be typed. Of course I can't put them all down here, so I made a selection of the most eccentric ones.

Character number 1:
This man is a very stubborn person who lives in his own little world. When he was in elementary school, he heard that the world is round and that people used to think it was flat before. Then he thought that the world being flat sounded very reasonable. He started digging a whole in his back yard and a month later, when he only found pipes and water in the ground and hadn't reached Australia as promised by his teacher, he figured science had been wrong for centuries. Ever since this man, blessed with an IQ of 146, started making his own reality, turning himself into a loner. Not that he cares. Today, this man is nearly 60 years old and the leader of a cult containing only one member: himself. For years he spent his time teaching ancient languages. He was married once and he left his wife when she gave birth to a girl. In his reality, this meant that his wife wasn't actually fit enough to give him a son. The first time he met his daughter again, she was in her twenties and visitted him along with her SO. Not knowing how to handle this situation, he started baby talking to the couple. He never saw them again and he didn't care. He spends his days watering his plants, drinking beer and sitting on the couch being angry. He's obsessed with his health. He doesn't notice when something good happens to him. When something happens he doesn't like, he goes out to break something. He breaks his neighbours's stuff quite often when he thinks they wronged him. He doesn't listen when others talk to him.

Character number 2:
His father is a count, his mother was a prostitute and he was adopted by a man who had a good job in the army. This man himself invented a sport and has a patent on it (he's the only person in the world to have such patent, but that's because of his father). This sport is for men only. These men put on bear skins, don't wash or shave for a week and try to beat other men into the hospital with wooden sticks and the last man standing wins. However this character invented such a hostile sport, he's in fact a very nice and peaceful person. He dresses sophisticatedly, he's always polite and women think he's very romantic, which is actually just because of the fact that he only uses pretty words. He's addicted to Cuban cigars and wherever he goes, he always brings his best friend with him, a black cat with a red bow tie named Winston (after Churchill). This character can't stand being without Winston and whenever this cat isn't around, he turns into a sad little boy. This character has two sons, whom he has a good relationship with. Nonetheless they seem to be worth less to him than the sport he invented, because "my sons are mortal, but rambal (the name of the sport, haven't made up an English name for it) never dies". He also thinks the same way about himself. Within a few years, this character will lose his rights for the sport. When that happens, he wants to become president. His biggest wish however, is to become a grandfather, so he always tells his children to start working on a family.

AAAAAAA!!! I have no time for more characters! Maybe I'll add some more later.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
cba to read now. but have you ever thought about building characters around mbti stereotypes? that could be funny and characters would feel real to the readers. or would it just ruin half the fun on writing?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Nah. They're usually charicatures of real people. By the way, it's not that easy to tell my imagination where to go. Types don't live for me.