• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Curiosity

What am I?

• Total voters

rav3n

I have always lumped you with YWIR and rex and many of the male ENTJs. :) You give off a strong, powerful presence. INTJs seem more subdued.
I relate more to YW than the rest.

I have always considered you a strong Te dom, actually you remind me a lot of a RL friend of mine, who I have always thought to be an ENTJ.
How does your friend vibe?

You may or may not be an ENTJ but don't we usually get more balanced out as we get older. Introverts socialize more and extroverts want more downtime. Which were you more like as a child through your 20s?
As a child, definitively extroverted. Connected with other kids pretty easily and enjoyed the contact.

When I hit teenage years, retained friends and social life but started to retreat more. Dated a lot. But when my friends would gossip, I would retreat and think my own thoughts about [insert concepts, etc.], not feeling as connected, as when I was a child.

In my early adulthood years, energy to burn, go, go, go! Drive like nothing you've seen, went through grad school while married, with child. Worked through part of it too. Then went up the corporate ladder like a shot.

G

Glycerine

You definitely sound like an extrovert who balanced out a bit on the E/I spectrum

With the theory, You primarily use your dominant for the first few years of your life (6ish). By the time you're 12 or so, you have a pretty good grasp of the auxiliary. Then you develop your tertiary around 20-25. By the you're around 40, you should have a decent handle on the inferior. Or so the theory goes....

rav3n

That's what I thought but I'm finding myself detaching from my decade to decades long friendships. More interested in knowledge acquisition than social connections at present, finding knowledge far more intriguing than people. Not depressed either or that would be concerning. Just...disinterested.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you're not ENTJ, I have no idea what ENTJ is. I suppose INTJ is also within the realm of possibility, but I'd be surprised.

rav3n

I guess your vote is for ENTJ, ha ha! To the point as always, Randomnity.

G

Glycerine

Another possibility is that Extroverted T's don't necessary want to be around people but they want to engage and impact the world in some sense. My ENTJ female friend (40s) told me that she could really live without people but she still liked to interact with the world which meant dealing with people. lol