First 123 Last

Thread: Curiosity

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Te.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Te always leads no matter what cognitive process/function test taken. Ti appears to be pretty strong too. Ni, Ne and Se are relatively clumped. Si lags behind, followed by Fi and then finally in hind-tail, Fe barely registers. In one test, I scored 0 Fe which for some reason was kinda' funny.

In referencing Quenk's grip theory, I relate to the ENTJ/ESTJ section.

On the forum for me, you appear more intj ISH.However, on vent, you're a solid ENTJ

Oh wow, is this possible? Might I be an INTJ?

When Te is in use, Se is my tagalong since it helps to fix on the fly when handling crisis moments. When using Ni, I get more emo so Fi is my tagalong.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't know enough ENTJs to know whether you are within basic "range" of that. The only few ENTJs I've met online don't excel at interpersonal skills -- it's kind of a black hole for them -- and I wouldn't say that about you at all, you're aware of such things and care about them to the degree that it enables you to connect with people you want to connect to.

You also Ni + Fi with me more than Te in our private conversation (since I personally find Te kind of a boring perspective to talk within and I don't get bored talking to you), although you do have a strong Te. The Ni thing is pretty strong too, not just your pattern matching, but I experience that "ambiguous spot" I can't typically see into when I've conversed with Ni-strong people.

Overall, our conservations more resemble those I've had with personable INTJs... but I don't know if that's just because I haven't had a lot of experience with variations of ENTJs yet.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Thanks T1 and everyone else who's already provided input, whether it's through the poll option or through posting.

• Overall, the older I get the less I want to lead as long as the person leading is doing a reasonable to excellent job. If it's a bad lead or overly-controlling, get the hell outta' my way or space.
    • Sometimes I overthink things but it's rare that it gets to the point of inaction unless I get the feeling that information is missing. This happens when there's a disconnect between the overlaying concept and the detail.
    • Could this be why some of the descriptions and the health levels for E8s piss me off, where it feels healthy to move to E5? Am I really an E5 moving to E8 as suggested by another member?
    • Could this be why Kiersey's definition of "Field Marshall" sounds so silly?
    • My natural tendency in relationships is to detach. But this usually follows previous attempts at discussing the issues in a direct way. Kind of a give-up point.
    • I don't fear conflict but I do intensely dislike unnecessary relationship drama and will detach when it happens.
    • For an extrovert, I need a lot of space in real life.
    • But when it comes to Quenk's theory about the inferior, I totally relate to the ExTJ description of melt-down.

Give me your thoughts. I'm still a bit shocked.

Thinking about this a bit more and by tossing out function order which I'm close to doing, what does this mean as it relates to same function types and different orders?

Bumping this again. eNTJ or INTJ?

Glycerine

I have always lumped you with YWIR and rex and many of the male ENTJs. You give off a strong, powerful presence. INTJs seem more subdued.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Going to bump this. Now that people have gotten to know me a little better, do you think I'm a Ni or Te-dom? Keep going back and forth with this.
    I have always considered you a strong Te dom, actually you remind me a lot of a RL friend of mine, who I have always thought to be an ENTJ.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Thanks T1 and everyone else who's already provided input, whether it's through the poll option or through posting.

• Overall, the older I get the less I want to lead as long as the person leading is doing a reasonable to excellent job. If it's a bad lead or overly-controlling, get the hell outta' my way or space.
    • Sometimes I overthink things but it's rare that it gets to the point of inaction unless I get the feeling that information is missing. This happens when there's a disconnect between the overlaying concept and the detail.
    • Could this be why some of the descriptions and the health levels for E8s piss me off, where it feels healthy to move to E5? Am I really an E5 moving to E8 as suggested by another member?
    • Could this be why Kiersey's definition of "Field Marshall" sounds so silly?
    • My natural tendency in relationships is to detach. But this usually follows previous attempts at discussing the issues in a direct way. Kind of a give-up point.
    • I don't fear conflict but I do intensely dislike unnecessary relationship drama and will detach when it happens.
    • For an extrovert, I need a lot of space in real life.
    • But when it comes to Quenk's theory about the inferior, I totally relate to the ExTJ description of melt-down.

Give me your thoughts. I'm still a bit shocked.
    You may or may not be an ENTJ but don't we usually get more balanced out as we get older. Introverts socialize more and extroverts want more downtime. Which were you more like as a child through your 20s?