User Tag List

Default What's my type ?

I'm new to this forum and recently learned about MBTI from a friend.
    I did several tests, I always get XXXP. I seem borderline on the three letters. I'm thinking ESTP, but I'm not sure at all.

I love to tells jokes and to have fun. I sometimes have troubles staying serious.

I'm impulsive especially when dared. I love thrill and taking risks. I however am not stupid and can think... sometimes.

I'm not very emotional or expressive. I usually make decisions based on logic and sometimes tend to forget about how it may hurt other people because my main goal is justice.

I'm shy but social.

I'm very disorganized.

I love to entertain.

I often argue for the most useless things.

I'm sensible, love to help and wish to make the world better.

I'm random, imaginative and creative.

I like to speculate about the possiblities, even if I'm often the one giving reality checks.

I can be a bit rigid, "My way is the best way and you're going to listen to me", very dominant.

I only follow rules if I consider them useful.

When I see a painting, I think about how it looks. I don't look for the hidden meanings and symbolism.

I'm neither crazily energetic or very calm. I can be very quiet or very talkative, tough.

I don't mind being alone that much.

I look for a logical explaination for everything. I don't believe in any supernatural powers.

I don't mind wasting my time

I suck at helping people with emotional problems. I'm optimist and become irritated with people who go "He left me oh noes I suck I'm horrible" =/

I dislike talking about myself. :P

Feel free to interview me more.

What would my type be?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Gryphon

I love to tells jokes and to have fun. I sometimes have troubles staying serious. (Se)

I'm impulsive especially when dared. I love thrill and taking risks. I however am not stupid and can think... sometimes. (Se)

I'm not very emotional or expressive. I usually make decisions based on logic and sometimes tend to forget about how it may hurt other people because my main goal is justice. (T)

I'm shy but social. (E)

I'm very disorganized. (P)

I love to entertain. (E)

I often argue for the most useless things. (Ti)

I'm sensible, love to help and wish to make the world better. (Se)

I'm random, imaginative and creative. (Ne)

I like to speculate about the possiblities, even if I'm often the one giving reality checks. (Ne)

I can be a bit rigid, "My way is the best way and you're going to listen to me", very dominant. (E/T)

I only follow rules if I consider them useful. (Ti)

When I see a painting, I think about how it looks. I don't look for the hidden meanings and symbolism. (Se)

I'm neither crazily energetic or very calm. I can be very quiet or very talkative, tough.

I don't mind being alone that much. (I)

I look for a logical explaination for everything. I don't believe in any supernatural powers. (T)
    I suck at helping people with emotional problems. I'm optimist and become irritated with people who go "He left me oh noes I suck I'm horrible" =/ (T)

I dislike talking about myself. :P (I?)
    Judging from you description I would say that you definitely seem to be an ESTP. I bolded the types/function that correpsonds with your statements, definitely lots of EST qualities. You may also want to take this test: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Also, welcome to the forums

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

You could be ISTP.

Thanks. Here are the tests results.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************************** (46.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************** (16.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (47.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********** (10.7)
    unused
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************* (33)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************* (19.4)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.9)
    average use

I'm still doubting on the three letters.

Like I said I'm rather shy and reserved at first, I have no problems staying alone, sometimes need alone time in big parties (Not a lot tough. Like a 5 minute break), like to do things on my own. But I admit being an attention whore (but not seeker), I love when it goes fast, I hate solitary walks, love team sports and being with people in general. I may just be an extrovert low on the E-I scale.

For S/N, I relate to both Se and Ne. I talk in a rather concrete way, but often use examples or comparisons. I like to make up funny random stories or comics (my school notebooks are full of them), I can mimic people and their voices/expression very easily, I'm more of a realist than an idealist, but I'm creative and make connections between everything.

F/T is probably the toughest one. Like I said, I'm logic, suck to death with emotional problems, I'm not very expressive, not really into omgg let's hug each other and tell i love you each 2 seconds stuff, and am more brutal than soft in general. Buut I'm sensible, pay attention to how I tell things to make sure I don't hurt the other people, get attacked by stupid evil emotions, I love kids and I'm just a nice person.

I also don'tknow why but I really care about my MBTI code. Even if it's confusing =/

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Yeah, your test results are unsurprising, definitely an EXTP, though probably ENTP. Looking at the things Savage Brain defined as Se, the first two could also be Ne and the third sounds more like Fe.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

So is it Ne or Se?

I'm set on ExTP, thanks. I just have a well developped Fe.

What are the differences between ESTP and ENTP?

I'm neither an arrogant inventor or a pimp with his hoes.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Well I think Ne. Do you prefer trying out your ideas in the real world or do you prefer going out and having fun?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."