• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

….So what my type is?

A.H.

I can easily speak with new people. I meet a new girl last year she smiled at me then I spoke with here. After we become friend she told me that she was surprised in how I talk with here easily in our first meeting. But I never spoke with cashier or some random people in a short talk .

I don’t like to hurt other people will I think that because most of my groups are xxFx (but for some reason I always end up hurting them if I talk before I think about it) there one who don’t offend easily I always in a fight with her (I always have opposite opinion and idea about something with her for some reason). Everyone in the group expect our fight any moment in the end the girl asked me why I hate her? I don’t hate her she is like the only one who I can say my opinion about her and her idea without getting offend.

I can’t concentrate in the class when the teacher talk I learn by decision or by answering questions (math , psyche .. etc ) or explaining it to others ( I just talk and then ... I get it and my classmate though that I already understand it ) .
I enjoy explaining to my classmate what they don’t understand in the subjects. I also like to explain to them why or how we end up answering the question like that. But they don’t find it useful because it isn’t in the subject and will never come in the exams.

I maybe a little selfish I don’t feel sad or bad for whatever happen to other people the only time I feel sad it’s when something bad happen to ME. When people feel angry or sad and they start to shout I am busy trying to stop myself from laughing

Sometimes my friends want to do this or that and I just agree with them they sometime think that I don’t have opinion and I just go with the flaw in reality I don’t think it’s a bad idea to do if I have batter thing to do I will say it easily .
And thing like this always happen to me: Something will happen and everybody exiting about it including me and someone come to ask me the reason why am not exiting? What I am exiting just like you?

I am not organized I always end up losing stuff or forget where I put it I also always end up doing my work at the last minute but I always finish it at time , Even if I don’t work my mind busy thinking how I will do it which makes me ends it in a short time. If I am busy I write a schedule for myself it’s just a list of things that I have to finish it I don’t exactly do it how I write it but its make me comfortable.

I hate when we go to mall to buy things and my friends enter some shops just because they want I first have to finish what I come for then go wherever I want to.

I only do things if am exiting about it. I can’t force myself doing anything I don’t like. If I read books I will read the part that I want to know about it only.
I respect every opinion and I always ask other people about them (even if don’t agree with most of them) then I say my own opinion but I have a little trouble in making decision and I take a long time before I make one.

I hate to lose or to have a mistake but I don’t have problems to admit it, but it’s really hurt me if I do the same mistake again.
I hate when other people Criticize but I accept them if they will make me improve but if it’s will make me hurt it will be because I did something wrong. I HATE TO BE WRONG.

I don’t like to break rules I don’t want any trouble I want to live a peaceful life but I love to do dangerous things that a lot of people will be surprised .

….So what my type is?

This is just for fun :hi:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
:cheese:

What make you think that ?
I am asking about S and F.

I'unno. Didn't really give it much thought. Don't remember seeing any N suggestive stuff, and I guess you seemed pretty reality grounded. :shrug:

A.H.

I'unno. Didn't really give it much thought. Don't remember seeing any N suggestive stuff, and I guess you seemed pretty reality grounded.

My problem is that I have S,N,F and T high, sometimes I have 53% N and 47% S first time I ever test I was ENFP I start reading about it but I couldn’t relate to it ( SPECIALY IN F ) then I start to think about ENTP which I didn’t relate it to at all. I never think about being an S because I thought that I don’t like detail but again it’s not like I don’t care about them.

I am not good at knowing myself at all I have terrible time thinking of what I like and who I behave specially that I don’t think much about it. I always act before I think and if I did wrong and I know about it then it’s because others told me and I don’t think about others unless if I really care about them then I will think about them more then myself.
I don’t spend my time thinking about others that much I think it’s a waste of time.

People always notice things I don’t notice, like in class others say X always does this in the class and I like really when? And just yesterday one of my classmates says that I always move my legs when I set in class XD I didn’t notice that. Is this from N or S or it isn’t relate to them?

PS: I don’t feel comfortable I rarely talk about myself and I find it little hard to write in English (not my first language) so sorry for my mistakes.

A.H.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill (Se)**************************************(35.9) (Si)**************************(23.8)
(Ne)*****************************************(38.9) (Ni)******************************(27.5)
(Te)****************************(25.8)
(Ti)***********************************(32.9) (Fe)***************************(24.5)
(Fi)*********************************(30.9)

By on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

My reselt , so I'm ENTP

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Yeah, though you did get very close scores for everything. Your variation from highest to lowest function is only 15.1. Are you sure you weren't answering a bit timidly? But maybe you are just very close with Ti/Fi and Ne/Se. That's unusual, but I don't think impossible.

A.H.

I think that I toke this test in the past it’s was the same but S (Se , Si ) were lower.
Well I am ENTP for now. Thank you for your help :hifive: