First 3456 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Way to scramble everyone's ideas even further.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

These guys are lost souls, too!

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmm. ENTJ. That's interesting.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

E/INFJ definitely stands out. Ahem...Mrs. matchmaker type.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Introverts appear Extroverted online. The more introverted, the more extroverted they appear, in fact. The same is true of extroverts.

The main activity divide is between those with intuitive or sensor preferences, with the former being very active in online discussions while the latter will usually be less active and consistent online. Sensors prefer vacuous social networking sites, like myspace/lj/etc, but prefer the "real world" more than the internet to begin with. The gradient tends to produce the variety you see in these things.

I'm quite comfortable with Introverted Intuition for Jen.

Being older (no offense intended), it is more difficult to identify the type, since function development varies so much. Being married to an INTJ muddles it more, because she'll be accustomed to communicating with someone with an Extroverted Thinking preference, and due to the Introverted Intuition, she'll will make an effort to use his native communication.

Her house is too organized to be anything but a J.

Jen doesn't organize from the top-down, but gives freedom and options within her base framework.

I think INFJ is reasonable as I can think of at least two in their 30s that married someone with a thinking preference and have similarly-muddled Fe/Te/Ti confusion.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Introverts appear Extroverted online. The more introverted, the more extroverted they appear, in fact. The same is true of extroverts.
    I kinda agree with the Introvert part, but what do you mean by "the same is true of extroverts"? If you mean that the more Extraverted they are, the more Introverted they will appear on the Net, then I'm not sure I agree with that.

Her house is too organized to be anything but a J.
    False J stereotype

Other than that, good points.

MBTI
    INXP

Which strongly implies an ESTJ type... I know a couple of ESTJs here at work (yep, I'm at work today). Both of whom are intelligent fun friends.... and I see a lot of similarities!

Of course... there is a big leap from just picking an activity and bading an entire type...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It's possible that being with another introvert makes you more comfortable to say what comes to mind, but you do seem E to me IRL. WYSIWYG and all that. You seem to wear your heart on your sleeve and your inner energy flows outward.

Being E doesn't always correspond with being able to stay in the mall for hours. Or with wanting to be with people at all times. Proteanmix has had some interesting posts about being an extrovert, but still needing to cut and run from social gatherings and needing alone time.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    It's possible that being with another introvert makes you more comfortable to say what comes to mind, but you do seem E to me IRL. WYSIWYG and all that. You seem to wear your heart on your sleeve and your inner energy flows outward.

Being E doesn't always correspond with being able to stay in the mall for hours. Or with wanting to be with people at all times. Proteanmix has had some interesting posts about being an extrovert, but still needing to cut and run from social gatherings and needing alone time.
    It's a false impression, isn't it, when people equate E with being sociable. it is more about how they experience the world. If only it had a name that wasn't so closely linked with our concepts of shy or outgoing (and it isnt meant to embrace either of those concepts...).

Extraverts can be quiet home loving individuals.. who just experience the world outside of their head as a preference... so they tend to concentrate on real world objects, activities and concepts and can do so on their own!

MBTI
    INTJ

Just for the record, number one - plan a class reunion - ENFJ - reminded me of Jen because of the meet-up she is planning.