First 12345 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I take it you have no interest in looking at any more tests or trying to answer my questions, then? Darn.
    Sorry, I just added this.
    Athenian I hate those tests because I will spend time trying to take it apart and make it work to my advantage which imo is pointless and time consuming. But thanks anyway.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Good I don't care one bit if I'm right or wrong, but I do care about not hurting you
    Put em up! Thank you, I appreciate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'd say ExFJ you remind me incredibly of my ESFJ aunt- the way you type, the battles you take on, and everything! I seriously was suspicious at first that you actually WERE my aunt!
    It's me! Fucking finally!! I was wondering when you'd figure out it was me! Now I can stop pretending and beat your ass!
    plus- you somehow don't give off the INFJ vibe I get from INFJs to me!
    That's because you've seen my asshole side.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I said ExFJ, not necissarily S! something in your communication manner just made me think that!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Athenian I hate those tests because I will spend time trying to take it apart and make it work to my advantage which imo is pointless and time consuming. But thanks anyway.
    I should have expected that based on how enthusiastic you were about unconsidered guesses. Sorry I irritated you, okay?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I should have expected that based on how enthusiastic you were about unconsidered guesses. Sorry I irritated you, okay?
    You haven't irritated me at all. I'll try again later when the kids have gone to sleep. Jen and Cafe have known me a while and know my history at INTPc so that does count for something. If it makes you feel any better my Husband has no clue either. He says I change often depending on what I am doing or who I'm with.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    You don't know how big my mountain is
    Will I need an oxygen mask?

What *is* a P person ?
    I do not know, Wandering, but I just know it to be true: Jen has no P-ness (!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INXP

Geoff it's actually the opposite. Maybe it's because I'm married to an INTJ? I think so anyway. I am far less sympathetic to those who are undeserving. My way of thinking is completely different at the age I am now.
    So you've learned to access a logical... INTJ kinda mode as you've aged?

See.. this is what makes typing so hard. When someone is about 20 they are trying their damnedest to be the most "them" they can be. Add another 10-20 years and they are gleefully playing with and exhibiting their non preference functions (at least if they've grown).

Ultimately all this means is that you have to try your hardest to recognise what you "prefer" to do. PREFER!

-Geoff

Enneagram
    1w2

I think you've typed yourself accurately as an NFJ although I'd lean more towards ENFJ than INFJ. But only you know if you're an extrovert or introvert. You could be a ladypinkington version of an INFJ and I don't think that variety is common on the forums so people aren't used to it. I think most people are used to hesitant and hushed INFJs. Actually you and Wandering seem similar in your posting style and I was kind of afraid there was going to be a FJ showdown in the most recent fluff thread. Thank goodness that was avoided. Another plus is you know how to diffuse forum situations as well as escalate them which is something a Fe dominant would be better able to do.

You exude EFJ control over the social atmosphere and I think you're Ni because you're very focused in the way you go about it. I don't think you're haphazard at all. I think people are saying ESFJ because of the type of threads you start, but I think you're trying to create a certain atmosphere and the threads are just a vehicle. That's exerting your influence and trying to control your environment. You definitely know how to win friends and influence the right people which seems more ENFJ than INFJ to me. My INFJ friends don't really seem to get that much pleasure from socializing, but they do want to be helpful to people in a very Fe like way. I also think ENFJs are more willing to throw down (aka fight) and will get more belligerent than INFJs (tertiary Se). And you're a wedding planner right and are a veritable fountain of beauty information? That's so freaking E!

What the hell did you say at INTPc that got you kicked off? Pfft. I thought they were battle hardened warriors over there. Did you clown an admin's mama?

Disclaimer: I'm prone to overanalyzation so you can add my Mt. Everest of salt to Wandering's.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    So you've learned to access a logical... INTJ kinda mode as you've aged?

See.. this is what makes typing so hard. When someone is about 20 they are trying their damnedest to be the most "them" they can be. Add another 10-20 years and they are gleefully playing with and exhibiting their non preference functions (at least if they've grown).

Ultimately all this means is that you have to try your hardest to recognise what you "prefer" to do. PREFER!

-Geoff
    I mostly disagree with that. Life's experiences can cause you to view things differently and become a different person. I experienced an unfortunate accident when I was 27 and had a few misfortunes when I was 28 and 29. I count those occurrences as reasons why my type may have changed. Life can be gritty and while I can view the glass as half full, I still am a skeptic most of the time.

I wouldn't have been happy married to an F man because I was looking for someone to be honest with me and not just tell me things to make me happy. I'm not saying all F men are that way, but the ones I've known were exactly like that. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I respect a person who is honest with me and I think constructive criticism can be useful as long as there isn't any spite in it.

MBTI
    INXP

I mostly disagree with that. Life's experiences can cause you to view things differently and become a different person. I experienced an unfortunate accident when I was 27 and had a few misfortunes when I was 28 and 29. I count those occurrences as reasons why my type may have changed. Life can be gritty and while I can view the glass as half full, I still am a skeptic most of the time.

I wouldn't have been happy married to an F man because I was looking for someone to be honest with me and not just tell me things to make me happy. I'm not saying all F men are that way, but the ones I've known were exactly like that. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I respect a person who is honest with me and I think constructive criticism can be useful as long as there isn't any spite in it.
    I think maybe we are talking at cross purposes a little? I was driving at you changing over the years as you became more comfortable with the functions that aren't your main purpose.. so that it becomes difficult to type. That change can indeed be caused by misfortunes.

Do you think your type has actually changed completely since you were, say, 21? If so that isn't traditionally accepted by the theorists (although you could have been, or maybe now are, living in a shadow world...)?

Edit : when I said one has to recognise what they prefer to do, this wasn't a recipe for life, but simply for the typing exercise (might have been easily misconstrued )