User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Perhaps INFJ? They are great thinkers too.. and seem to hold back emotion.
    Hmmmm....I don't have a humanitarian disposition, and I seem to be better off in the company of people who have lesser tendencies to self-implode. Though I have to admit, I can be a magnet to emotionally wrecked people. But I consider myself to be too rational to be a spiritually supporting individual. I'm more straight to the point.

MBTI
    INFP

Sounds like an INFJ... Do you identify with these INFJ individuals?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...hold-back.html

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

Anyway, just some theory I'm speculating...

Let's say that you're a stereotypical aloof INTP. You hated the isolation it brings, and as a contingency measure, in order for you to have a lesser feeling of isolation, you started analyzing other people's feelings, in which case, you develop a certain degree of empathy, compelling your attachment to your feelings to develop, but not in a way that it would overthrow your default rational mindset.

Ironic as it may seem, rationalism drives you to be attuned to your feelings to a certain degree.

That's also another angle I'm looking at with regard to my case.

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Sounds like an INFJ... Do you identify with these INFJ individuals?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...hold-back.html
    Ok, the way understand the statement is, INFJ's are not really sympathetic by default but just a part of their Ni which they have so that they can look for their appropriate niche? So is this a form of a self-centered approach in helping out people? That is doing, something strategic out of your sympathetic inclination?
    But would that be T in control of the F?

MBTI
    INFP

Let's go with the INTP angle..

Are you insensitive to the feelings of others, sometimes unintentionally?
    Are you constantly, passionately learning about something or honing your intellectual skills?
    Are you a lone wolf?
    Do you love to debate?

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

1. I can relate to their feelings, but when I give out my thoughts, it will more likely manifest in a stereotypical male Mr.Fix-It form of an advice. I have a serious lack of speaking in a inspirational sense.

2. What I wanna learn will depend on my inclination and what interests me. It's not a mere knowledge per-se kind of disposition, but a more stratified one. Though I have to admit, I hate the concept of specialization since it may show a weakness in me, so I try to balance out what I know, even if the execution of it is still stratified.

3. Lone wolf but making a conscious effort to mingle, but not at the expense of my individuality. Over the past few years the results have been ok.

4. I have a mixed sentiments to this. By default, I do but when I realized that it can destroy my relationship/friendships one by one, I've taken a more conservative, selective take on this.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This doesn't really fit her results, but I think perhaps Cypocalypse might be an INTJ? I'm not sure what leads me to that conclusion, but it seems to be what I'm picking up on here.

MBTI
    INFP

OP: What, specifically, annoys you?

MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    4w5/

Just a cut and paste of a stereotypical traits of an INFP (the other type I could be)

1. Intuitively understand people and situations
    2. Idealistic
    3. Highly principled
    4. Complex and deep
    5. Natural leaders
    6. Sensitive and compassionate towards people
    7. Service-oriented
    8. Future-oriented
    9. Value deep, authentic relationships
    10. Reserved about expressing their true selves
    11. Dislike dealing with details unless they enhance or promote their vision
    12. Constantly seeking meaning and purpose in everything
    13. Creative and visionary
    14. Intense and tightly-wound
    15. Can work logically and rationally - use their intuition to understand the goal and work backwards towards it

My thoughts
    1. True, thought I haven't tested it with many people to derive an accurate conclusion.
    2. I shifted to realism over the past few years. I think the situation is now more balanced.
    3. True
    4. True
    5. I have confidence issues with regard to this. The burden frights me a bit.
    6. It doesn't manifest in a tangible way that I prefer.
    7. Not true
    8. Not that much. It can jeopardize my ability to adapt.
    9. True
    10. Not true. If I don't express my real self, then I'll be forever misunderstood.
    11. True
    12. true
    13. Not certain
    14. I couldn't say.
    15. So does that mean rationality can develop from intuition? And I thought rationality needs to have a certain degree of empiricism to it.

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Cypocalypse View Post
    1. I can relate to their feelings, but when I give out my thoughts, it will more likely manifest in a stereotypical male Mr.Fix-It form of an advice. I have a serious lack of speaking in a inspirational sense.

2. What I wanna learn will depend on my inclination and what interests me. It's not a mere knowledge per-se kind of disposition, but a more stratified one. Though I have to admit, I hate the concept of specialization since it may show a weakness in me, so I try to balance out what I know, even if the execution of it is still stratified.

3. Lone wolf but making a conscious effort to mingle, but not at the expense of my individuality. Over the past few years the results have been ok.

4. I have a mixed sentiments to this. By default, I do but when I realized that it can destroy my relationship/friendships one by one, I've taken a more conservative, selective take on this.
    I would have answered the same way, and I am certain I am INTP... if that is any help...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas