• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type do you think my friend is??

liYA

So my friend is interested in knowing what type you guys think she might be :)

She is DEFINITELY free spirited

She has a rare genuine spark and gratefulness about everything

She is studying to be a photojournalist who wants to travel as much as she can

Loves to paint and draw

Fun, goofy, and adorable

She takes pride in being a little kid at heart

She is very soft spoken

Always smiling and lightly joking around

She thinks its OK to fail and mess up she thinks there is always room for improvement and room to learn so she doesnt let things get her down that much

She always follows her heart

Always looking for opportunities to experience more in life, learn more about herself

Goes after whatever she wants to try or do

She really does things more for her own entertainment, though, than to impress people or get their approval

You rarely hear anything negative come out of her mouth

Despite what ever troubles she always seems to find her spark again

She is very strong and nothing really seems to surprise her

She will just shake her head or walk away if you upset her

She is very nurturing

You can tell she has a deep serious core

If things are not going well she usually goes somewhere to think things over for a day like the beach

Very down to earth, very calm

She has a elegant thoughtful look about her

Just about everyone loves her

Any ideas?

silvermist

MBTI Type
INFP
ISFP is my guess. However, I haven't met an ISFP in person (as far as I know), so I could be wrong.