• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INxP

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
But if you're an INFP, your F is introverted, which is probably why you may seem aloof to others. That's often why INTPs and INFPs are hard to tell apart, because they behave similarly with their extroverted function, but they think differently. But really, F or not, I don't think any introverted type is inclined to wear their heart on their sleeve.
Which in my opinion refers back their interaction styles of "Behind the Scenes". Is it no wonder that even with the same dominant function, ISTPs can readily determine that their interaction styles are not similar to INTP?

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Okay,

Talent: Strategic Skill-Set
Learning: Knowledge-Centered
Self-Leadership: Expertise-Oriented

My results were Theorist, followed by Catalyst.

Thanks for that test, "?".
No problem. You should be able to see yourself, or at least your mom can see your interaction style as being:
Designer Theorizer

Becoming an expert. Seeing new patterns and elegant connections. Talent for design and redesign. Crossing the artificial boundaries of thought. Activate the imagination. Clarifying and defining. Making discoveries. Reflect on the process of thinking itself. Detach to analyze. Struggle with attending to the physical world.
You may also see yourself as a Designer, hence the confusion with INFP, where your family will most likely see the Theorizer in you. Otherwise you see a little of the Harmonizer in you and others may be confusing your theorizations for clarifying which is what INFPs do:
Harmonizer Clarifier

Going with the flow. Knowing what is behind what is said. Uncovering mysteries. Exploring moral questions. Talent for facilitative listening. Relate through stories and metaphors. Balancing opposites. Getting reacquainted with themselves. Have a way of knowing what is believable. Struggling with structure and getting their lives in order.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I am obsessed with systems (math, language) and I have absolutely no interest in uncovering mysteries, asI know nothing is mysterious, only unfamiliar. I am not caught up in moral questions, and if I could tell what was behind what was said, I'm sure I would walk around with earmuffs. And I don't go with the flow, rather I obstruct it with my inquisitiveness and voiced thoughts.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am obsessed with systems (math, language) and I have absolutely no interest in uncovering mysteries, asI know nothing is mysterious, only unfamiliar. I am not caught up in moral questions, and if I could tell what was behind what was said, I'm sure I would walk around with earmuffs. And I don't go with the flow, rather I obstruct it with my inquisitiveness and voiced thoughts.

You generally give off an NT vibe. Since they are utilitarian, NT types tend not to be as concerned with morale. At first, this sounded rather INTJ, but as I think of it more, I'd say it's specifically INTP.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
me to im not sure if im infp or intp,one the one hand i can commuicate and read people realy well,with good people skills ,then i can switch and become logical and analytical analyzing everything? not sure

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My guess is INFP with high Te.

Valuing justice over mercy does not equal T. Almost every INFP I've met has strongly leaned toward justice because it aligns with their objective sense of morality (ie. "___ is wrong, so there should be consequences" kind of thinking). As an INTP, my inclination is to do what will be most beneficial. If nothing is to be gained by punishing a criminal, there is no point of doing it. Why make someone suffer when it isn't going to help anything?

Similarly, not walking on eggshells is more of an INFP thing. INTPs have inferior Fe, so we want everyone to get along, even though we don't fit in at times. A Fi-dom is more likely to say exactly what they mean. After all, why shouldn't they? I know many INFPs and ISFPs who see this sort of social custom as an attack on their authenticity.

If you're not an INFP, you could very well be an INTJ. You didn't say much that reflects your perceiving functions. Are you sure you use Ne and Si?