First 12

Thread: Type me please

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You're a classy chick, Sas.
    Halla loves your spunk and toughness and sweetness and awesomeness.
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Thank you Giggly, Walking and Halla

At the end of the day, i am what i am. If others perceive to be anything else, that's their choice.
    You know yourself better than anyone else. Do you think that we are off the mark?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Halla .. I am blushing now. Thanks

Lady .. Thanks. You seem such a nice person and unfortunately i haven't even given myself the chance to really mix with many NF's due to being fucked 6 ways on Friday by 2 unhealthy nf's, without the use of lubricants, lol. Aware of my prejudices, i am going to make more of an effort

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    You know yourself better than anyone else. Do you think that we are off the mark?
    If i read the descriptions, then yeah, i do see elements of ESFJ in me. I also see it in the ENFJ but i know i am P when calm, J when stressed.
    I've been trying to figure out the functions aspect and although Fe, i do Fi incredibly well. Ti is supposed to be my inferior function but again, i do that well, i think, yet i do Te .. Although happy to find faulty logic/reasoning i'm happy to let my ego rest at times as i don't need to prove a point unless i'm in asshole/argumentative mood. I don't like Si.

Ultimately, i know i'm good at adapting to situations .. so trying to find my preferences is like trying to <insert something zany here>

Maybe i am looking for freedom but even that is never absolute; it is always relative to something else.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe