• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Curious About How My Type Is Perceived

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The title sort of says it all. Accoring to my posting history, how would you type me with and without the information in the "Type" portion under my screen name?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Atomic-Bomb.jpg

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
By the way, I didn't actually read your post 'til after I did that. I was just explaining how the ENTJ type is percieved. :D

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
images

That's a pretty accurate textbook ENTJ right there.

Jaguar

Only 236 posts in 3 years. How do you expect anyone to know you?

crystal%20ball.jpg

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Only 236 posts in 3 years. How do you expect anyone to know you?
I was just interested in a ball park estimate out of curiosity, especially since most people on the forum seem to be fairly good at typing people based on 1-post descriptions of themselves (most topics in this forum) or on a few minutes of conversation that they have with someone in the real world.

Jaguar

[...] most people on the forum seem to be fairly good at typing people based on 1-post descriptions of themselves or on a few minutes of conversation that they have with someone in the real world.

They also type their G.I. Joe dolls, and pet rocks. But let's not be sticklers for details. :wink:

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
They also type their G.I. Joe dolls, and pet rocks. But let's not be sticklers for details. :wink:

True. Though every once in a while there are some legitimately good typings. It's also entertaining.