MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENxJ

Question INTJ of ISTJ?

Hello... new here, as you can see.
    I've taken quite a few MBTI quizzes, and I've always gotten ISTJ. But somehow, I always felt like I was lying to myself: I would answer what I valued rather than what I was like. (I value strict thinking, giving myself little room for feeling).
    So recently, when I retake exams, I end get INTJ. But I suppose this isn't doing anyone any good without talking myself for a bit.
    I have a love for foreign affairs: I'm very interested in Japanese and German culture, language, and more. Diplomacy is a field that interests me.
    I am an artist: more importantly, I make comics. As far as comics, I'm an 'iconoclast'. That means I'm the one who focuses on creating something new and creative, but pristine enough to be popular. The one that focuses on the art of comic making. I also score high for the realist - which means my comics like to focus on 'real' people, ordinary lives.... but everyone knows what realism is.
    I have a passion for WWII. Its blinding courage and despair always seems to capture me. It makes me think about what human nature, and all of that other good Enlightenment stuff. I love reading biographies on it - and of course, I prefer auto.
    What else... I'm a cat person. To be honest, dogs scare me. All of my grades are about even. My favorite classes are history and chemistry. However I do love creative writing, and I do write a bit.
    As far as books go, my favorites are about existentialism. It's a topic that truly fascinates me. I love the Metamorphosis by Kafka and The Stranger by Camus. However, I still have a belief there is a God, and I don't I can be convinced otherwise: it's a personal decision only I can make for myself.
    Hopefully this will suffice. Thank you for reading!

MBTI
    ISFJ

ISTJ.

The fact that you mentioned history and realistic and real people and war/military. The fact that when it came to talk about philosophy the first thing you mentioned where the two last books you read on the subject. The way you described your stance on God.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Yeah, probs ISTJ. The questions are on your inner processes than external behaviour, and therefore, your results being ISTJ when you went on internal values are more likely to be accurate.

Like I can be social and energetic sometimes, but my Ti remains firmly on hold of my Ne, so I am INTP. But you p[robably don't know anything about functions yet. You should look them up. They're the most accurate way to assess your type. Also, if you're unsure, sometimes reading a bunch of profiles can help, as they're reasonably accurate for most people.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENxJ

Thank you for all the comments and the suggestion: I'll be sure to look into it!