123 Last

Thread: What am I?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default What am I?

I've had multiple type-me threads and every time I've been typed ENFP. But I don't really relate to other ENFPs and on tests my results are different every single time (sometimes ESTP, sometimes INTP, sometimes ENFP, sometimes INFJ). Yesterday I took another test - this time I was really tired, so I didn't have the chance to realize what result which answer would give - and my result was rather strange:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************************** (44.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.3)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.8)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************** (18.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.4)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.8)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********** (10.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************** (22.5)
    limited use

So, my function order is Ne > Se > Te > Ti > Si > Fi > Ni > Fe. Does this mean I'm not ENFP, or am I still ENFP, but is my function order too fucked up? If this is too hard, you can also read parts of my blog for illustration of what I am like (link can be found in my signature, I don't feel like illustrating what kind of person I am again). By the way, my enneagram type is 7w8 sx/sp and I don't think that's common for ENFPs.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I said ENTP once before, but maybe you're ENTJ (except, maybe your take on Ni is getting a little mixed up with Ne in your case). This would be a type with Te, and a good deal of Ni and Se.

Just a thought (on a sidenote, I am also a ENTP/ESTP/INFJ/INTP XD).

Hell maybe you, me, whatever, and tawanda are all ENTJs

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

first of all imo function order isnt same as function strength. this test shows the strength, not order. functions in high order are usually strong too

I think Si + Ne can look like Se. = ENP

ENTP would have Ne Ti Fe Si and ENFP Ne Fi Te Si. even tho your Ti is stronger than Fi, you could easily be ENFP because you use Te over Ti. Fi + Te could look like Ti, and since both Fe and Ti are that low i dont think that they would look like Fi.

my vote goes to ENFP with ISTJ daddy who didnt let the ENFP grow like she was meant to
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    first of all imo function order isnt same as function strength. this test shows the strength, not order. functions in high order are usually strong too

I think Si + Ne can look like Se. = ENP

ENTP would have Ne Ti Fe Si and ENFP Ne Fi Te Si. even tho your Ti is stronger than Fi, you could easily be ENFP because you use Te over Ti. Fi + Te could look like Ti, and since both Fe and Ti are that low i dont think that they would look like Fi.

my vote goes to ENFP with ISTJ daddy who didnt let the ENFP grow like she was meant to
    Well, he did made my Fe shrink. I dn't know if I ever had enough morals to have any Fi.

Edit: Now that I think of it, he tried to kill both my Fe and my Se, because according to him that would be "non-intellectual". Well, my Se sure stayed intact.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I reckon ENTP.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ISFJ

I never doubted ENFP. Your posting style isn't very informative though. If we were to learn your real thoughts on some matters, it would be easier.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

What would you like to know? I don't have really deep thoughts, though. I can't tell you about all of my philosophies, because I don't have any. Anyone who knows me a bit sees that I'm a shallow brat (except my high school mentor, but he's mad).
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    What would you like to know? I don't have really deep thoughts, though. I can't tell you about all of my philosophies, because I don't have any.
    Lots of ENFPs don't have life philosophies.

I'm talking about opinions on things. I don't have any questions in particular.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Opinions:

Politics: Left wing-ish, however right wing parties have nice ideas too sometimes. I usually vote for the animal party, because otherwhise no one else does.
    Muslim Fundamentalists: Don't care. The only reason why they'd bomb my town is because it's so boring.
    Christian Fundamentalists: Annoying.
    Refugees: Well, they need to live SOMEWHERE. Can't expect them to be homeless.
    The Meaning of Life: I liked the movie, but I don't care about the Meaning itself.
    Uggs: TERRIBLE. Burn them!!!
    Leggings: Those things weren't fashion faux for no reason. Jeeze.
    Skinny jeans: Okay, seriously? They make me look like a freaking lollipop. Get them out of my sight.
    Katy Perry: Mixed. I've heard her sing live, that was good, but she reminds me of my aunt, who isn't quite sympathetic.
    Ke$ha: Crappy tunes, but I agree about that "Blah blah blah" thing. People need to shut the fuck up.
    Abortion: Don't care.
    Homosexuality: "Gay" doesn't rhyme with "Yay" for no reason.
    Environment: I do my best, but my dad undoes those things, so the effort is kinda for nothing.
    Marriage: Keep me away from it.

I'm out of inspiration. Want more opinions?
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here