• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am I?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you might be ESFP. And I do remember you scoring ESTP on one test I made...

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I don't feel like I have anything in common with other ENFPs. At all. ENFPs have this giggly spirit. I never giggle.

I have an ENFP friend who never giggles, he's quite like me, but less nihilistic.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's quite possible you could be ENFP, from what I've learned ENFP's seem to be the most diverse of out type; there is a greater range of uniqueness than the other types. So if you feel as though you don't conform with the ENFP description, then thats probably normal.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Word. I'm about as far from a "normal" ENFP as you can get (though bizarrely I still fit the ENFP description very well), and still ENFP.

I think Kat is ESFP though.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I definitely agree that you are as far from a "normal" ENFP as one could possible get.

As for Queen Kat: in that regard are you more inclined to use Se or Ne?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm bad at observing my own behaviour, so I can't tell when I'm using Ne and when I'm using Se. I know I'm bad at sports and that I have a rather vivid imagination. I also prefer to get shown the big picture, or else I get lost in this chaos of details. I also know that I'm pretty stubborn and I do whatever I want. I think this is all a sign of N. But in the mean time I have this obsession for smells. When I go shopping, I don't really tend to look at the clothes that much and I always have to smell all the creams and perfumes. People say I have a good eye for art and beautiful things and I also tend to eat too much when I like something. Also, I hate most poetry. This all seems more S to me. So I could be anything.

Nicodemus

Are there how-does-this-know-me-so-well moments when you read different type description?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I have that with none of the type descriptions.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
[*]I get bored pretty quickly. I need constant stimulation and new stimulation all the time. When I'm at a bar, I don't notice the music anymore after a minute.

What kind of stimulation?

No one is stimulated by everything there is in the environment. All people select. They choose what to focus on and encourage. What kind of stimulation do you encourage? Evocative combination of meanings or better physical opportunities?

"Both"? If so, the next consultation costs folding money.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you prefer to smell the familiar or a new smell? Do you have a habit at smelling something over and over again?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I just look for excitement. Attention. Adrenaline. Novelties. Just payed attention yesterday at how long it takes until I don't notice music anymore: between 20 and 30 seconds. It's not that I don't hear it, I just don't really notice it, the sensation is not coming in, it doesn't take part of my experience. When I listen to music actively, it take approximately 2 minutes after I can't listen to it anymore and I need something new. Maybe adventure is a better word.

And I smell something new everytime and I search information about the things I smell. I hate smelling the same things over and over again. Guess why I have seven different deodorants and nine different perfumes.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Easily get in sync physically with people and things around you. (Archetypal SeFi)

or

Engage life's magical moments and meaningful coincidences as they happen. (Archetypal NeFi)

or

What's your interest in knowing? Is it going to make an important difference? (Archetypal trick question)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I don't really know if I get in sync with other people physically at all, however I do remember such thing from a far past - when my social life was still normal and I wasn't a traumatized and paranoid wreck yet. But that must have been before I went to high school (they really fucked me up there). I'm not really the person for magical and meaningful things. I think it's vague. I don't like things that are vague, otherwhise I would have engaged in some new age bullshit a long time ago. And knowing is just fun. If I know stuff, I can tell other people about what I know. It's nothing special. I dunno, these questions are way too new age to me. I feel like I'm in a intake conversation for a magnetic chakra massage. Could you be a bit more clear, because my karma's gonna explode.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
why are you interested in mbti at all if you can't relate to any type descriptions? i don't mean this offensively, i'm just curious.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't really know if I get in sync with other people physically at all, however I do remember such thing from a far past - when my social life was still normal and I wasn't a traumatized and paranoid wreck yet. But that must have been before I went to high school (they really fucked me up there). I'm not really the person for magical and meaningful things. I think it's vague. I don't like things that are vague, otherwhise I would have engaged in some new age bullshit a long time ago. And knowing is just fun. If I know stuff, I can tell other people about what I know. It's nothing special. I dunno, these questions are way too new age to me. I feel like I'm in a intake conversation for a magnetic chakra massage. Could you be a bit more clear, because my karma's gonna explode.

Kinky.

When Ns talk, they're trying to help people who listen to them be more N. Same for S people, but they're aiming for more S. People structure their talk with what they're good at and what they'd like to see more of from the people and things around them. So Ns do "vague" and "new age" and perhaps later they'd like to massage your chakras. Vague new age first, massage second.

Every so often though, when they feel comfortable, they'll dip into the other side, an N'll try out some S work and an S some N. Like, Oh, I read somewhere that ESPs are usually ahead of the curve when it comes to fashions, they can often be so automatically aware of the physical environment over time that they'll see the next wave before it comes and be already riding it when it arrives.

And you have a pic somewhere extolling the virtues of ugly shorts?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I am interested in what I am, otherwhise I didn't start this thread. However, I think it's frustrating that I can't relate to any single type and lots of times when I do these tests the questions are vague to me. Lots of times I have to answer "I don't know" to these questions, because the questions feel a bit out there to me. Why not keep it simple? And yes, I have pictures of me in shorts, but extolling the virtues of it? WTF? Maybe that's why I don't understand when someone's looking for inspiration, I'm just too simple for it.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I am interested in what I am, otherwhise I didn't start this thread. However, I think it's frustrating that I can't relate to any single type and lots of times when I do these tests the questions are vague to me. Lots of times I have to answer "I don't know" to these questions, because the questions feel a bit out there to me. Why not keep it simple? And yes, I have pictures of me in shorts, but extolling the virtues of it? WTF? Maybe that's why I don't understand when someone's looking for inspiration, I'm just too simple for it.

Hokay, on the keep-it-simple rule: you're ESFP.

On the keep-it-real rule: getting tagged like that by someone else doesn't tell you anything much. You are what you are.

If types are real, they describe two important characteristics of any person: what kind of information they like to take in and what kind of decisions they like to make about that information. In the case of ESFP, one likes to take in lots of sensory information and when new information appears, then all other things being equal it's interesting to follow up on that experience and see how far the it can go. As for decision-making: happiness and personal rightness are better than sadness and feeling wrong.

Type also tells you something about which one you like better, taking in information or making decisions.

Still too high-level? Well then, assuming I am not a horribly bad communicator, and assuming I am attempting to communicate in ways that I like (by for example, giving broad overviews and describing the supposedly wide-ranging substance behind some system), what's missing in the communication that you'd prefer to see? Keep it simple, you said. And... well, come to think of it, if I speak about this stuff, I can't keep it simple. What can be simple however is experience. Some event where people get together and do some activities that let the differences between people show up. Like, for example, get a bunch of Ns to give someone directions to the airport, and get the same directions from a bunch of Ss and see if they're different. Would that be simple?

If it is, then S (especially if the experience is substantial in itself, as opposed to the experience being full of complex connections to other unrelated stuff.... probably). If you still don't know, I'll email you my Paypal number and we can get started on fleecing whoever pays your bills helping you out properly.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, I prefer making decisions. Information usually comes in an overload and in that case I'll have to take a nap first before I can finally understand it. Like a few weeks ago, I was at statistics class and I had to figure things out in a group. The others were speculating all these things I didn't understand and then I really had to get them to the point because I didn't know what the hell they were talking about. Our teacher decided it would be fun to do a quiz and I was the leader in my group, you see. I really had to get my team members to decide, because it was all too much for me. But I can't listen to other people for too long anyway, especially when they use difficult words and proverbs. I mean, seriously, just say what you want to say and say it simple.